1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2: Yondu Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2: Yondu Collectible Figure

If we could only have one, I'd much prefer what they call the prototype fin in Vol. 2.

He has some of his most significant moments with that fin, it's much closer to his comic appearance, and it makes more of a statement.

Looking back at the first movie, it looks like something's missing now with regards to Yondu's appearance. Just my two cents.

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2: Yondu Collectible Figure

If it's closer to the comic fin then I'm ok with it

If the fin lights up, I'll get it, or if there is the short fin, or if there is a grinning head. But this looks like he's playing a game of chess, which I don't remember much in the movies. He was over the top in every scene I can recall. Even his last scene.

A whistling head would also be a nice touch.

I'm also not too fond of the expression. Its a bit neutral and clean cut for the character. Would have preffered a bigger smile with a bit more grizzled of a look.

Last edited:

If we could only have one, I'd much prefer what they call the prototype fin in Vol. 2.

He has some of his most significant moments with that fin, it's much closer to his comic appearance, and it makes more of a statement.

Looking back at the first movie, it looks like something's missing now with regards to Yondu's appearance. Just my two cents.

I pretty much feel this way, too (though I don't care that it's more comic accurate). Vol 2 gives him so many iconic moments with the fin that though I was neutral on it before, I absolutely love it now. If I could only have one option, I'm super glad they went with the fin.

That said, I loved him from the first film (Yondu fan before it was cool :wink1: ) and if there's a second head I would probably end up buying a second to display both.

A whistling head would also be a nice touch.

I'm also not too fond of the expression. Its a bit neutral and clean cut for the character. Would have preffered a bigger smile with a bit more grizzled of a look.

I second whistling head would've been great to me.

Tbh I think I like the somewhat neutral look of HS. You get more natural poses out of it.

I don't have it but I can only imagine you get a limited amount of poses out of Harley Quinn cause she's looking to the left and smiling.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ha very cool shot !!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Definitely going to get this! Now for the wait.....

Here are some pictures that I took earlier today at Comic Con

Attachments

• PICT_20170723_123009.jpg
    PICT_20170723_123009.jpg
    209.7 KB · Views: 285
  • PICT_20170723_102133.jpg
    PICT_20170723_102133.jpg
    179 KB · Views: 285

He looks great. I hope him comes with more than what hes shown with there.

I love the markings on the side of his head. The side shot shows off the smirk more, too.

I took these photos with my phone therefore sorry for the quality

Attachments

• 20170723_095101.jpg
    20170723_095101.jpg
    315.6 KB · Views: 212
  • 20170723_095147.jpg
    20170723_095147.jpg
    331.6 KB · Views: 209

This sculpt is on point.

Back