1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2: Yondu Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2: Yondu Collectible Figure

Deluxe should be to me Tuesday, from sideshow. Love all the pics!!!

Now if they can make a Nebula this good....

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2: Yondu Collectible Figure

Those are beautiful pictures. Nice backyard.

Nice pics.

:duff: More of a sideyard. :lol

Interest note, and maybe I was just rusty with the camera but it seemed to have a tough time focusing on Yondu’s face. A lot of pics came out blurry.

Not sure if it’s cause of the blue skin — I know black dogs are very difficult to focus on.

Great pics TonTon!! :clap :rock

:wave

thumbnail_20180804_184305.jpgthumbnail_20180804_184326.jpg

They've been basically the last retailer to get anything from SSC for a bunch of recent releases unfortunately.

Not just SSC, other distributors also according to them.

They've been basically the last retailer to get anything from SSC for a bunch of recent releases unfortunately.

Yeah but for people like myself who live in California where we get double boned by high sales tax and ridiculous shipping from SSC, I’d rather wait for most stuff. The wait + $4 shipping + $0 tax = BBTS and I’m good for 90% of my HT needs. Unfortunately, I also collect statues and the SS ones that have a great EX, I bite the bullet and order direct. Most HT EX’s aren’t worth the extra tax & shipping but there are a few.

I really wish HT’s would stop with the EX crap and just do what they did with the GotG2 line offering Deluxe and Standard editions.

So, who’s sleeping on HT PS4 Spidey? That figure is going to be awesome-sauce!

Yeah but for people like myself who live in California where we get double boned by high sales tax and ridiculous shipping from SSC, I’d rather wait for most stuff. The wait + $4 shipping + $0 tax = BBTS and I’m good for 90% of my HT needs. Unfortunately, I also collect statues and the SS ones that have a great EX, I bite the bullet and order direct. Most HT EX’s aren’t worth the extra tax & shipping but there are a few.

I really wish HT’s would stop with the EX crap and just do what they did with the GotG2 line offering Deluxe and Standard editions.

So, who’s sleeping on HT PS4 Spidey? That figure is going to be awesome-sauce!

Oh yeah, I'm in CA too so I order from BBTS or others as well and deal with the wait. SSC's shipping and the sales tax adds up real fast. I know they have rewards points but doesn't add up to the savings elsewhere.

Excellent photos drjedisith! :)

I opened up my Yondu last week. He's absolutely awesome. One of the best sculpts HT has made to me, and I love the little smirk. He's posed with my Vol 2. Star Lord now, but all of my figures are in temporary placements because I'm finally doing some customizing with my display and getting ready to get a new cabinet/set up built for my HT Marvel figures.

While I’m still waiting on bbts decided to hit up a comic store that gets hot toys and they had him. They want 390 for him so they can keep him. I’ll just keep waiting on bbts

1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2: Yondu Collectible Figure

:duff: More of a sideyard. :lol

Interest note, and maybe I was just rusty with the camera but it seemed to have a tough time focusing on Yondu’s face. A lot of pics came out blurry.

Not sure if it’s cause of the blue skin — I know black dogs are very difficult to focus on.

b012bd5bf43d4c85bbd52b6ceaacaec3.jpg

5cb75c9dbe2709eeb4a3fcc0ddef0aec.jpg

Never heard that about black dogs. My dog is pretty photogenic but I’m bias.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have HC Spider-man and AoU Vision in my Pile of Loot at BBTS just waiting for their buddy Yondu...

:impatient:

I’m beginning to wonder if they’re actually going to receive them.

Back