1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2: Yondu Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2: Yondu Collectible Figure

Unflattering photo time...

Fresh from the box... no futz... this is what you get... and its glorious...

And that head sculpt is just uncanny...

Congrats on finally get him. And he looks great straight out of the box.

Now you just have to get yourself a Star-Lord...

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2: Yondu Collectible Figure

Anyone know how the sideshow waitlist works when they take a deposit? Does that mean for sure you'll get one???

They’ll send you an email saying you’re wait list will be converted and once they take a deposit that means you’re getting one. They won’t charge a deposit on wait list items until they’ve secured one for you.

EDIT: What subzro said. l Missed his post. Was distracted by pics. :lol

Congrats on finally get him. And he looks great straight out of the box.

Now you just have to get yourself a Star-Lord...

Thanks! Yep, been looking for months. Missed opportunities to get the Star-Lord deluxe at $225 on ebay; now the price is well over $100 more so I've been lurking for a deal... while I wait to see if HT ever PO's that v3 Star-Lord, which I would prefer.

At this point I think I will be Star-Lord-less for quite some time.

Sweet Mother Mary...! Is this Hot Toys’ finest..?

nuMKcQd.jpg

LPQrBsI.jpg

Y2eno7S.jpg

Last edited:

8/1/18
Such a beautiful number... Just look at that beautiful numeric pattern.
8 1 1 8
This, my friends is the day which will forever remain in my heart.
For this, is the day Daddy came home.
bcee65d5998a57faba426d8f45294933.jpg
a670c2ead4e39fcaf2ff57dde306d48b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Those guys got a major brake check.

Finally the wait is over. Quick pic with phone.

4607f277d5260e8f4e6d0f03087cfb1a.png

Since I received my Yondu from CMD Store, I went ahead and canceled my waitlist reservations at SS for both the regular and deluxe editions. I hope someone here got boosted up the list.

I am just about out of patience with bbts. The money is burning a hole in my bank account.

Arrived sooner than I expected from MidTown Comics. Held out for a long time with the Guardians figures -- skipped all the volume 1 ones but volume 2 quality looked too difficult to pass on.

DSC_0002.jpg

DSC_0011.jpg

DSC_0016.jpg

DSC_0020.jpg

DSC_0025.jpg

DSC_0030.jpg

Back