1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2: Yondu Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2: Yondu Collectible Figure

They should toss this version of groot in with Yondu if they are not going to make Drax.

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2: Yondu Collectible Figure

They should toss this version of groot in with Yondu if they are not going to make Drax.
Totally agree. Was really hoping to pick this version. The extended arms is fitting to come with Yondu. The bomb version should really have been with Rocket

Sent from a point in space and time

YONDOOOOO.....! WHERE ARE YOU......!

Just wondering since we've gotten so many SDCC announced items early. Maybe you have to be a SW item?

YONDOOOOO.....! WHERE ARE YOU......!

Just wondering since we've gotten so many SDCC announced items early. Maybe you have to be a SW item?

That would be awesome !! But timing is July-September. How far ahead were others pulled forward ? 4-5 months ?

Starting to get really burnt out on the wait for this one. Weird to think Infinity War will be long past and everyone will be excited for the next part by the time Yondu comes out

Starting to get really burnt out on the wait for this one. Weird to think Infinity War will be long past and everyone will be excited for the next part by the time Yondu comes out

Too true and also there’s a chance we might see him in Captain Marvel.

I still haven't jumped on this guy. I would love to have him, but no room on my guardian's shelf and he would look awkward on a different shelf. decisions decisions.

I still haven't jumped on this guy. I would love to have him, but no room on my guardian's shelf and he would look awkward on a different shelf. decisions decisions.

Make room, knock out a wall.....whatever you need to do man ! :lol

But the sculpt, man! He looks so real as it's creepy.

But the sculpt, man! He looks so real as it's creepy.

"Creepy real" is the goal man ! [emoji2]

Tarkin : done
Yondu : done
Dr Strange : done

Probably others but they're the recent ones who come to mind.

1/4 scale iron man. That stark head stays in the box. Feels like rdj is watching me otherwise.

Strange has a good production head sculpt?
Yup
Spoiler Spoiler:

Window shot strikes again !! Damn that looks über-real !

:lol It's becoming my thing. I'm lucky to have that space. Most of the day the sun faces away from the window so theres no direct light and its usually cloudy here so the light is perfect and diffused :dance

Just wait until I get Yondu there :D

I'm surprised this character or this figure isn't more popular. Every time he was on screen he stole the show.

Plus the figure looks pretty much perfect and there won't be more Yondu figures.

^^^^ This is mostly why I got him. Great sculpt/likeness and very likely there won't be another Yondu produced.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back