1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy: Gamora Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy: Gamora Collectible Figure

So I've been looking at this figure for a bit. Where did everyone land on this figure? Her arms still holding up pretty well?

Had her since release and kept in this pose or the other arm bent, no issues for me.

Attachments

• IMG_2123.JPG
    IMG_2123.JPG
    929.8 KB · Views: 254
  • IMG_2124.JPG
    IMG_2124.JPG
    370.1 KB · Views: 258

So I've been looking at this figure for a bit. Where did everyone land on this figure? Her arms still holding up pretty well?

Had mine since release too....no issues here - although admittedly I do have her currently in a pose that doesn't require bent arms. :)

Ahoy!

Little late to the party...in fact, I just saw Guardians of the Galaxy for the first time a week ago.
I don't get out much, Boys!

I really dig this figure!

Gamora.jpg

Cheers,
-Ahab

I saw a review today and I'm afraid to get this because of the bent arm warning. Is this the only figure that uses these type of arms throughout Hot Toys line so far?

I saw a review today and I'm afraid to get this because of the bent arm warning. Is this the only figure that uses these type of arms throughout Hot Toys line so far?

No, there have been other Hot Toys figures with rubber arms. I know Pepper Potts and Sarah Connor had them.

So long as you don't keep the arms bent in extreme poses, it should be fine.

So...I FINALLY broke down and got Gamora for $150 shipped! I can NOT wait to get her! She'll look awesome next to Star-Lord. ;)

:woo Congrats!! They look great displayed together...as does the whole team! :)

Got Gamora today in the mail! I have pics up on my IG account. The people who have her...did she come with a instruction book?

:yess: Congrats again and great pics...she is a really nice figure. Just to confirm mine came with an instruction sheet. :) I only know because it's still lying around in my room waiting to be stored away :lol...I really need to get her box out of storage and put it away at some point!

Congrats on your Gamora! :)
Did you get a sealed one or was she used?
Coz I got my Winter Soldier brand new, everything still sealed but there was no instruction sheet.

Back