1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy: Gamora Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I bent her arms once slowly and could see the color start to change on her elbows. I decided a nice straight arm pose is all i would ever do.

Last edited:
Guhh hate how frayed HT made her hair tips.

Took a while to get a look I was okay with.

gamora.jpg
gamora2.jpg

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy: Gamora Collectible Figure

Does anybody else think she's totally the wrong shade of green? Like she's just not vibrant enough? Anybody tried to respray her? I'm very tempted. What I want vs what I have
gamora comp.jpg

Paint would probably eat up the rubber and if it didn't, the paint would probably crack from bending the arms

Does anybody else think she's totally the wrong shade of green? Like she's just not vibrant enough? Anybody tried to respray her? I'm very tempted. What I want vs what I have
View attachment 231475

Nice display case. Where'd you get it and did you add the LED lighting?

It's a detolf from ikea. LEDs are seperate.
It's probably the most common display case out there.

Thanks for the advice, I was gonna use silicone paints, the main concern was repainting or masking the silver markings on her face, they are very intricate, maybe I won't bother, unless I can pick up a second head for a good price.

Yep Motuxmen is right, it's just a detolf from ikea, the lights are ikea dioders which are the ones that change colour, and I ordered a mirror from a picture framer to replace the back pannel, I'd like another 2 but I don't have enough hot toys to fill this one yet.

It looks good anyway. How much was the back mirror panel, if you don't mind sharing? It's a good idea for some of the cases. Especially some that have a lot of detail on their rear, like iron man and whiplash and ultron

It looks good anyway. How much was the back mirror panel, if you don't mind sharing? It's a good idea for some of the cases. Especially some that have a lot of detail on their rear, like iron man and whiplash and ultron

Thanks, I think it cost as much as the detolf, to be honest I really don't remember, it's not cheap! If you are considering it here's the forum page in which I found the measurements https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/...-collectibles/60352-detolf-modifications.html
if you don't fancy scrolling through they are: Length = 157.5cm, Width = 38.5cm, Thickness = 5mm

Star Lord!

Finally got my Guardians! Probably won't get Drax, but I'm happy with what I've got!

image_5.jpg

Trying to be very careful with Gamora. I do think she should be more vibrant, and I have an airbrush, but I think having her in the back like that helps elude to her true color... you know, shadows and stuff. :lol

Back