1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy: Gamora Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy: Gamora Collectible Figure

I messaged about the capt. America email and that's real. He's due out earlier than expected. I've asked about gamora and am awaiting a reply I'll post here if I hear anything
Thanks man :duff

Ok had a reply

Gamora is at the ports but due to some delays they have had to push some orders back although sideshow expect them to ship in the next week or so. The status on mine has now changed to item shipping soon and I have recieved no email so just keep an eye on your orders page.

Think it's just sideshow covering their bases for worst case scenario

Hope this helps

Ok had a reply

Gamora is at the ports but due to some delays they have had to push some orders back although sideshow expect them to ship in the next week or so. The status on mine has now changed to item shipping soon and I have recieved no email so just keep an eye on your orders page.

Think it's just sideshow covering their bases for worst case scenario

Hope this helps

Well its info at least. Thanks for the update. I'm sure a lot of collectors will appreciate getting some news :hi5:

Mine still says processing and I haven't gotten any news on her from SS. I'm excited to get her but don't mind if it takes a little longer. I pretty much only got her to get the team and with Drax still unannounced... :mad:

Mine still says processing and I haven't gotten any news on her from SS. I'm excited to get her but don't mind if it takes a little longer. I pretty much only got her to get the team and with Drax still unannounced... :mad:

I still want the team... even if Drax is not made I still think the figures will look pretty good together :dunno
Still hope though

I'm getting everyone and just holding out hope that Drax gets released. I'd just about take the awful one that was on display just to fill the hole in the team.

gamora.jpg

Great figure....but WOW is her hair difficult to fix...

Other pictures I have seen she has flat hair....mine seems separated...

I am happy that mine is still processing. Star-Lord, Shadow Trooper, and today's DoFP Wolverine are too many figures in a short time.

I just watched it again the other day and was surprised at how many times I laughed even though I knew what was coming. Definitely a fun movie.

Back