1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy: Gamora Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy: Gamora Collectible Figure (Spec + P

Yep, classic Yondu. I did honestly miss the huge fin and the actual bow but the one in the movie was fine. Just never expected Rooker literally just playing Blue Space Merle without the racism. XD

spot on

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy: Gamora Collectible Figure (Spec + P

I'd def buy a Nebula!

I'd def buy a Nebula!

yeah she would make one great figure
guardiansofthegalaxy530439f877f8b.jpg
I would pose her with Gamora and Ronan, Charlies angels style in front of Thanos :lol

To be honest I hope they make Drax, Nebula and Ronan for this line.
Oh and Yondu :)

I'd easily be in for all of those. The 5 Guardians, plus Thanos, Ronan, Nebula and Yondu would be perfection!

Plastic Enemies has a teaser, I'd expect this coming soon..

Yep, classic Yondu. I did honestly miss the huge fin and the actual bow but the one in the movie was fine. Just never expected Rooker literally just playing Blue Space Merle without the racism. XD

I couldn't get over it...dude didn't change his act at all...southern accent and errthang

I know this doesn't always mean something but Plastic Enemies just posted "Your ship is filthy." with a pic of the Milano taking off from Xandar. Gamora may be next to release.

I really hope it's Rocket and Groot but something tells me those two are going to get delayed.

I know this doesn't always mean something but Plastic Enemies just posted "Your ship is filthy." with a pic of the Milano taking off from Xandar. Gamora may be next to release.

I really hope it's Rocket and Groot but something tells me those two are going to get delayed.

Probably, they know if Drax isn't announced soon there are going to be a lot of Gamora cancellations so they are trying to push her out fast before too many cancel is my thoughts.

Probably, they know if Drax isn't announced soon there are going to be a lot of Gamora cancellations so they are trying to push her out fast before too many cancel is my thoughts.

Good point, and true. I'm ready to cancel her and just roll with Quill and Rocket. Keeping my PO for Groot depends on how he turns out off the assembly line.

Thats Gamora for sure
Yes I think the set may have been delayed but probably not by much, it was set for March right? and Gamora was April, so maybe this got a bump and R&G are still on course :dunno

Plastic Enemies has a teaser, I'd expect this coming soon..

I thought that sounded familiar :rotfl a good bet she is coming soon...

I used a bunch of rewards points on this figure, so I couldn't cancel my order. It better look like the prototype.

If Rocket and Groot were coming out, PE would probably use the "We are Groot" quote.

when is she releasing?

Every time I see this I think, "My Name is Merle."
Before I memorized Yondu's name I always just called him "Blue Merle". :lol

tumblr_inline_nftm12sShW1qb9izi.gif

Back