1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy: Gamora Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy: Gamora Collectible Figure (Spec + P

You need the full squad!

Yeah I was gonna say, haha. Once you committed to Star-Lord, you gotta have the rest :lol

I know I know. :lol

The fact that me, my kids AND my wife LOVE GotG, this was a no brainer. I need to get the team. I had no intention of getting them, but that movie is just so damn good.

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy: Gamora Collectible Figure (Spec + P

gonna order this... she's the first female figure im impressed by... the likeness is [emoji106] now i have to think about buying the whole squad [emoji33]

I was going to get around to ordering this at some point, but today I checked on it and it's not available for Australia anymore. So that's another one with a strict quota. I also noticed the shipping was only $30 to Australia now. I looked at some of my past ones and the police shootout T1 is also only $30, yet when I purchased it the shipping was $40. So they have dropped the shipping price for some of the figures.

gonna order this... she's the first female figure im impressed by... the likeness is [emoji106] now i have to think about buying the whole squad [emoji33]

ARNOLDMP11.jpg

I loved the movie like the majority of the world and yet I've been really on the fence if I was going to collect the line. It's definitely a commitment because I wouldn't pick & choose. In for a penny, in for a pound.

Are there any newer proto pics at cons of her? Last I remember, she wasn't looking quite as good at the cons as she is in the HT protos

Last edited:

I loved the movie like the majority of the world and yet I've been really on the fence if I was going to collect the line. It's definitely a commitment because I wouldn't pick in choose. In for a penny, in for a pound.

Are there any newer proto pics at cons of her? Last I remember, she wasn't looking quite as good at the cons as she is in the HT protos

No new pics yet.... I'm looking forward to seeing final product photos for this and Rocket and Groot. They will decide for me and I think a lot of people whether or not getting the entire line is warranted

Yea, hopefully they all turn out equally well for the most part. Quill looks like a pretty great piece so far and it'll be tough to say no if the rest follow suit. I just feel like there will be one dud to F everything up

Yea, hopefully they all turn out equally well for the most part. Quill looks like a pretty great piece so far and it'll be tough to say no if the rest follow suit. I just feel like there will be one dud to F everything up

oh no don't say that :horror

:lol I don't want to pe pessimistic, but do when does HT bat 1.000?

Does anyone know if those silver lines on her face are indented/carved in, or just painted on?

Does anyone know if those silver lines on her face are indented/carved in, or just painted on?

On the prototype they are carved in. But that does not mean they will be on the production piece. I would expect them to be, until it's actually made you can't tell.

Drax and Gamora need to just be a two pack. Sounds like theyll come last and be the least popular (especially if Drax's sculpt doesnt getbetter) Star Lord is brilliant and Groot/Rocket is just a cool two-pack thats very affordable.

Yep, classic Yondu. I did honestly miss the huge fin and the actual bow but the one in the movie was fine. Just never expected Rooker literally just playing Blue Space Merle without the racism. XD

Back