1/6 Hot Toys – MMS – Back to the Future Part II: Doc Brown Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My vids up guys.

Shell thank you for the review. Overall it looks like a solid release. The sculpt can be off putting and limit poses but I think it can work. Looks like Lloyd to me. A little extra wrinkles would of made it work but if I recall at the beginning of the film Doc had a face mask on and peeled it off to make his face look younger maybe that's what they were going for? Outfit and accessories are fantastic. Too bad he doesn't fit properly in the DeLorean but I don't think i'd have him in it anyways. Overall I think i'm going to pick this up now. Sculpt looks hell a lot better from the proto and everything including outfit and accessories are amazing.

Odd that the box has the hover Delorean with the "OUTATIME" license plate.

Shell thank you for the review. Overall it looks like a solid release. The sculpt can be off putting and limit poses but I think it can work. Looks like Lloyd to me. A little extra wrinkles would of made it work but if I recall at the beginning of the film Doc had a face mask on and peeled it off to make his face look younger maybe that's what they were going for? Outfit and accessories are fantastic. Too bad he doesn't fit properly in the DeLorean but I don't think i'd have him in it anyways. Overall I think i'm going to pick this up now. Sculpt looks hell a lot better from the proto and everything including outfit and accessories are amazing.

Thanks,
Yeah that is true about the face mask to make Doc appear younger, maybe that is a factor to in the sculpt appearing too young, as this is Doc from the first 15 minutes of the film.
I know he only appears maybe for a limited time in this outfit but it still kind of the iconic look for Doc in Part II imo, what with the movie poster showing Doc wearing this outfit.

I fear posing him might be limited due to the expression. I'm still waiting to see him set up where the expression works.

Got a Sideshow email that it's coming into the warehouse in 11 days. My cursor is hovering over that cancel button. I'll give it a few more days thought. It'll be nice to have on the shelf but I just can't get past that young face and expression. Ah decisions decisions.

Got a Sideshow email that it's coming into the warehouse in 11 days. My cursor is hovering over that cancel button. I'll give it a few more days thought. It'll be nice to have on the shelf but I just can't get past that young face and expression. Ah decisions decisions.

I've had a few doubts myself but I do think it looks good with the shades on. I can live with that.

I just orders through sideshow I’m excited to add him to Marty and the Delorean I think he’s going to be great in hand EF1498F6-0990-4876-B3D1-0250E8BFE673.jpg

Wow that was fast 11 days until warehouse? Really do want Doc to go with Marty and the DeLorean I do think it's still a solid release just still making up my mind. Been out of the collecting game for a while so I take my time and make sure I buy the right item to add to the collection. Want to see more pics before I make my final decision there's a couple other things I want so i need to be sold 100% before I hit the buy button.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Just got an email saying my last payment is yet again delayed. Must not be in that first batch of orders.

I had considered cancelling but I used too many reward points that I really didn't want to give them up. Plus the poster pose for both Doc & Marty for part 2 is so iconic to me, just having that representation on the shelf after all these years is worth it to me.

Mine got delayed until February 25th. I’m liking the way this looks the more in hand pictures I’m seeing. Need to watch I Am Toys review.

Back