1/6 Hot Toys – MMS – Back to the Future Part II: Doc Brown Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yea. When this figure was announced, I figured it would be given that someone would offer a custom Part 1 outfit. Surprised that not a single one has popped up.

We had a custom doc Brown thread on here about 2 years ago. Before the announcement of this, but it was a fairly popular project.

Yea. When this figure was announced, I figured it would be given that someone would offer a custom Part 1 outfit. Surprised that not a single one has popped up.

To be fair it's only just released days ago in HK. I'd expect to see something when it's been out a while longer and SS start shipping theirs.

We had a custom doc Brown thread on here about 2 years ago. Before the announcement of this, but it was a fairly popular project.

I sure wish it would be wrapped/ the thread hadn’t gotten deleted. Most of us, especially those who got the full figure, still are not square and have no way to get updates or anything. Lots of money invested for it to have just disappeared. Real shame

I sure wish it would be wrapped/ the thread hadn’t gotten deleted. Most of us, especially those who got the full figure, still are not square and have no way to get updates or anything. Lots of money invested for it to have just disappeared. Real shame

Oh, I'm fully aware of that. I'm one of the ones who bought a full figure. The clothes are already made, and we've seen the painted heads. As far as I can tell it's done. I can't fathom why they haven't been mailed to us in about 2 months since the last message.

Oh, I'm fully aware of that. I'm one of the ones who bought a full figure. The clothes are already made, and we've seen the painted heads. As far as I can tell it's done. I can't fathom why they haven't been mailed to us in about 2 months since the last message.

Yeah I’m a full figure too. You prompted me to go look through the forum again and I could have sworn the thread was deleted but I’m glad it wasn’t. I’m still really hopefully we see something or get answers soon.

3ab6f9c9cbcbe36e2536af91f4dc7135.jpg

Already parted out on ebay...

No. Not buying this one. I think it's a poor effort from Hot Toys. They can do better. I still have and love my Marty. It is not all bad. And it's good that they made it. Just a shame they didn't try a little bit harder.

Man this is a kick in the guts every time I look at it. I just don’t understand how a sculpt like this makes it to production. The mind boggles.

If they had included his alternate outfit, it would have been a much easier sale. His gold outfit doesn't really get a lot of screen time. A 2nd outfit (or headsculpt) wasn't unheard of for HT, back in the day.

I'm keeping my order for now. These are probably the last of the HT figures we're going to see of this line. As much as I'd love 1995 versions of both.

I like this figure even with its problems. It makes me smile like 66 Batman and Robin.

Looks really good in these pictures in my opinion. It’s funny I usually find regular pictures better than the ones that are done by bloggers. I think the natural lighting helps.

I’ve mentioned this in a few of my reviews as well, natural daylight emitting LEDs or lightbulbs are the best possible source for displaying any kind of object when you want details to show up. This is the only light I will take pictures under and display my figures under. That way my figures look exactly like these pictures while in the detolf as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back