1/6 Hot Toys – MMS – Back to the Future Part II: Doc Brown Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jesus Christ, just looked too, What is it about these two figures that makes them £240 and £230 respectively, Outrageous!

Well I will absolutely be bypassing all the UK retailers and will go the eBay route, no guilt will be felt either because the prices are ridiculous.

Do you not get hit with customs when using eBay?

In the states I never get charged custom fees from an import using ebay unless it's included in the taxes or shipping total? :dunno

Why does Europe have a customs fee

Never been hit yet. The box is usually marked down in value and customs just let it through. Even got the Alien Warrior recently (big box) with no issues.

I'm in Ireland and I buy my Hot Toys figures from Timcent. Usually they get through without customs, but sometimes they get hit. Last one I got was Guardian T-800 and I paid customs on that. I really don't know why that one was held and other larger boxes have not been. Seems entirely random.

I'm in Ireland and I buy my Hot Toys figures from Timcent. Usually they get through without customs, but sometimes they get hit. Last one I got was Guardian T-800 and I paid customs on that. I really don't know why that one was held and other larger boxes have not been. Seems entirely random.

How much were you charged customs?

I honestly have no idea why the price for Doc is crazy high. Sucks for us though

I'd guess its due to all us fans crying for a Doc Brown. They'll supply the demand, but at a cost :gah: How bad do ya want that Doc Brown, now?

In a few months when I'm ordering the flying D, the Ecto-1 and Blitzway GB set, and the eventual articulated 1/6 Raptors from JW/JP, I'm gonna forget allll about how expensive old Doc, here, seems to be. Hell! Might seem like a bargain :dunno

I honestly have no idea why the price for Doc is crazy high. Sucks for us though

:exactly: The price on both of the BTTF2 figures is nuts I think, hence why I've only ordered Doc, for now I'll make do with my Part 1 Marty, as there is just way too much stuff from HT coming out at these higher prices. Gonna have to start being really choosy now about what I order.

I agree that $250 is a lot for Doc but I had to go for it. Same with the new Marty even though I have the first release. I always wanted figures from the films and now that they're available I'm getting what I can.

I'll most likely grab both, but waiting to see what the Blitzway GBs are going to be. I wanna budget out 2017. Hope these make the cut!

Is this HT upping their prices or SSC upping theirs? All the Suicide Squad figures are at this new price as well and they all have exclusives.

Back