1/6 Harley Quinn

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rayne is here, hammer is done. Boots on their way. I posted on here asking how to paint the pleather like material and this is the kind that was recommended (Vallejo acrylic):

https://www.ebay.com/itm/330731762404?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

So I'm going to buy two different purples and two reds and will have to figure out which I like best.

Also picked up a new bottle of white paint, I only had glossy.

So getting everything together. Inlaws in town this weekend, so probably won't do much more on it until I have everything here.

But I did just finish a Red Hulk repaint that I was working on, and also just got a Punisher head that needs painting. Plenty going on for sure. ;)

Oh, and I'm painting a Nerf gun to give to my Son for his birthday this weekend. Hoping to make some progress on that tomorrow.

copic markers.

work like a charm. need enough layers, though; have to color, let set, comb out, recolor, etc., until you get the level of saturation you want. i've done whole heads this way.

some people use diluted acrylic, but i had no luck with that method. this way was easy, tidy, and the results are good.

good luck!

: D

p.s. thanks for the bump ~ a good reminder to me that i wanted to re-do harley's hair and haven't gotten around to it.

just a word of warning: i don't think mister j 2.0 likes harley:

breakup.jpg

He wants to let her know how he got his scars...

By the looks of Harley's mouth, she may be the Wife that he referred to in TDK? ;)

ha!

well i put her on a new body, took off the body suit, and redid her hair, so maybe he'll approve of her now. just gotta get her bubs under control (they sure don't give you much to work with on that rayne outfit, do they?).

LOL no....in fact I'm thinking of buying a "medium breasted" body because the Rayne breasts keep popping out of the Rayne bodysuit. You'd think since the suit is made for that body, you wouldn't have any problems. But for some reason I can't keep her right breast inside.

I've actually been looking at other pieces and parts and may wind up making two HQs.....We'll see. I can't make up my mind.

Can't wait to see what you've done with yours!

i'm going to try to add a panel to the bust to get the puppies more decently covered (right now she may as well be nekkid on top). the rayne suit definitely fits the black widow body better than baby doll (the butt is smaller, so you can actually get her covered in the back).

i'm also thinking of getting another head and doing a domino on it to see how that looks. i like this look, but i'm curious.

will take pictures when i get back from the holiday.

ha! i was actually refering to harley's mask, not the character, but now that you say it, that would be pretty cool to make. maybe the upcoming ada wong would be a good sculpt for that!

Digging up your old thread, I'm actually doing a new Harley head using Babydoll and making that Domino figure we talked about using the Phicen Joanna figure. Here are a couple of WIP pics. Still some work to be done on both.

1467293_10152860510094460_1100212538_n.jpg

Back