1/6 figure of Musician(s) (living or dead). Who do you want?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Primus...

0.jpg

Young Eddie (from David Lee Roth era) with an extra open mouth interchangeable head:
eddie_van_halen_7.jpg

You can even pose him next to HT MJ to recreate Beat it! And talking about recreating Beat it I'm surprised no one mentioned Slash. Maybe not the best of the best but as far as iconic goes I think he is way up there, and you can also recreate the live scene with Hot Toys MJ.

for me, Bruce Springsteen, David Bowie and sgt peppers Beatles would be the ultimate. Morrison , u2, stones and all as well. I just think i'd rather see an awesome born to run springsteen on my shelf as a stand alone than having to buy whole bands hah

B00008Z5GB.03.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

I'd take:

Gary Numan
GWAR
Polysics
DEVO

Did you see the custom Gary Numan that's for sale on ebay? It looks pretty good!

I think Eddie Van Halen and David Lee Roth would be great choices. I could imagine a mini-stage diorama with them standing back to back singing and shredding.

There's not a whole lot of musicians that I'd collect in 1:6, but I'd die for a Purple Rain Prince with that motorcycle:banana

maybe a "Like a Virgin" era Madonna.

as for bands, a Nirvana set or Sgt. Pepper's Beatles would be GREAT.

rick%20Wakeman%20on%20stage%20with%20cape.jpg

One of my guilty musical pleasures is the cheese of Rick Wakeman, part time keyboardist for Yes. One of my dream toys is a Wakeman figure with a scale representation of his keyboard setup from his shows. :drool

91110950.jpg

Some of you guys have a strange idea of what would make a great figure.

Jim Morrison, Elvis (any version), the Beatles, Kurt Cobain, Kiss, etc. etc. etc.

I would actually love a delux 1:6 set of Mozart at the Piano.

Solo artists/frontmen:
- David Bowie
- Gary Numan
- Al Jourgensen
- Trent Reznor
- Nivek Ogre
- Andrew Eldritch
- David Sylvian
- Peter Murphy
- Scott Walker
- Marilyn Manson
- Bono

Bands:
- Duran Duran
- Depeche Mode

There's my list, all popular but some in a more mainstream sense and some in a more underground/cult way. Some more likely to be made than others, but it's a wishlist, so yeah. :)

angus young or slash

i also want an entire set up of 1984 Iron Maiden from their powerslave tour. i want the egyption stage set up and eddie and everything. i'd pay mucho dinero for that set up.

Back