I like Michael Jackson and all but c'mon Hot Toys do OTHER musicicons for a change!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Then there's the problem of what will actually sell. And sell worldwide. MJ does. The people you listed? Not so sure. A young OR old BB King 1/6 figure might sell here in the states but like in HK/Asia? Doubt it. Could be wrong.. :dunno

I agree there are artists I love like Patti Smith or Dido that just could never sell figures.

But Madonna, John Lennon, U2, Queen, the Doors, Led Zeppelin and the Rolling Stones pass any bar of mass appeal on a world scale.

I would love an 80's Madonna and I think it would be a fun toy to make.

I agree there are artists I love like Patti Smith or Dido that just could never sell figures.

But Madonna, John Lennon, U2, Queen, the Doors, Led Zeppelin and the Rolling Stones pass any bar of mass appeal on a world scale.

I would love an 80's Madonna and I think it would be a fun toy to make.

I agree with you, but i hope they´ll make an 90s madonna, i think she looked there better!

Want this guy :rock
dio_photo.jpg

And he should come in double pack with this guy
Dio-Murray_Maor.jpg

Last edited:
Am I the only one who'd buy a Trent Reznor HT figure? Seriously, that'd be cool in a weird way...

...or a Maynard James Keenan, but I have a feeling Reznor would work better as a figure.

Lady Gaga
Justin Bieber

Only if they're DX though. None of that MMS bull____.

Man, if they did all four members of zep?!?!! I'd be all over that! Too bad it won't ever happen, Jimmy Page would sue the crap out of a company for even asking for his likeness.

If we're talking just the people that changed music and
in there own right became legends.....their are many.

Then Hendrix, Dillon, The Beatles, The Who, Doors & The Stones or parts of them(their front man),
yes, should be included. Without going back to far, they were all part of that push
that changed how people thought about music and their
mass appeal should be good enough to generate sales.
Yes I know Medicom did some of them already, but they sucked..:yess:

And...If we let HT's keep running with MJ,
next they'll make a Neverland Ranch dio, screaming kids and
wheel barrels full of hush money...:lol:lol:lol

I agree though, enough with MJ, lets move on to someone who
did drugs and had groupies that were over the age of 12..:1-1:
(sorry, it just comes out).

I know there are a lot of MJ fans, but there are plenty of other choices.

For anyone into music or music history, who can forget Hendrix and his Iconic flaming left handed or backwards Strat
during woodstock. What an accessory that would make.
Hendrix.jpg

Again, I know NECA or McFarlane did one, but not 1/6 and not very well.

Or the Who and their smashing guitars into amps
and drums. Or Dillion on the Drug train tour documentry film that made him a
household name before anyone knew who he really was
Anyway, you get the picture.
So, time to milk the next ICON Hot Toys. :hi5:

Last edited:
Elton John! I'd buy a good 70's version of him in a heartbeat. He could come with a variety of the spectacles he wore during the decade that he practically owned. When you are talking legendary musicians, he's got to be near the top of any objective discussion.

Back