1/6 figure of Musician(s) (living or dead). Who do you want?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Young Eddie (from David Lee Roth era) with an extra open mouth interchangeable head:
eddie_van_halen_7.jpg

You can even pose him next to HT MJ to recreate Beat it! And talking about recreating Beat it I'm surprised no one mentioned Slash. Maybe not the best of the best but as far as iconic goes I think he is way up there, and you can also recreate the live scene with Hot Toys MJ.

:banana:banana

and Zeppelin...Hendrix...

Trent Reznor
Zach de La Rocha
Layne Staley
Mike Patton

Also, I think Frank Sinatra, Jim Morrison, Mos Def, The Blues Brothers, Huey from FLC, GnR, Marylin Manson, Phil Anselmo (Down version), The Prodigy, Public Enemy, Tricky, Rob Zombie (Astro-creep version) would all make for cool figures too. But I'd be less inclined to get them.

They both have good elements, but are not good enough for me to get. Morrison's nose is too wide. His jaw area looks good though.

We need to immortalize the man now :(

dio_photo.jpg

R.I.P
1942 - 2010

This is truly sad news that Dio is gone now.... I am lucky enough to have seen him perform twice and he truly puts the best metal shows in recent decades. A classically trained vocalist singing metal, you're not gonna see that again anytime soon, especially where music is going these days... very sad to see him leave.. Dio you will be missed!!

Last edited:
I hope that hot toys will make some day some Madonna figures, maybe an Re- Invention-Tour - Madonna
2004-madonna-lacroix.jpg

Or an Sticky and Sweet Madonna:

eastrutherford18.jpg

or an Confessions- Tour Madonna:

madonna_full.jpg

1) Eric Clapton (with white-man fro from cream or 1989 long hair and suit)
2) The Rolling Stones (1969 or 1994 Tour Set)
3) Slash
4) B.B. King (with Lucille)
5) Pete Townsand (with breakable guitar)

Back