1:6 figure, Announcement of the year 2010

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1:6 figure announcement of the year 2010

• Greedo

Votes: 5 5.4%
  • 501st Clone Trooper

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Captain Rex

Votes: 6 6.5%
  • Gamorrean Guard / Gartogg - Gamorrean Guard

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Clone Lieutenant

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Momaw Nadon - Hammerhead

Votes: 7 7.5%
  • Yoda- Jedi Mentor

Votes: 46 49.5%
  • Commander Cody

Votes: 24 25.8%
  • Blackhole Stormtrooper

• Boil and Waxer with Numa Set

• Total voters
Yup. Besides the 2 environment pieces and the recently announced Cantina band, everything is here.

Kind of a light year really -- 10 releases, one a two-pack, but mostly trooper variants.

Good to see the array of creatures come to light, but still...

And nothing from Empire (not counting Yoda).

I understand why Yoda's in the lead but...

For me the choice is Cody. Been waiting for this one since Sideshow announced and started making clones. Just have my fingers crossed he turns out well...

It was disappointing that in it's 30 Anniversary year, ESB kinda got slighted with just one major announcement (Yoda and the hut environment)...

Ah well...maybe next year...

I voted Cody from a technical standpoint but in my gut I go with Yoda even though the Medicom Yoda is pretty nice.

I have actually picked Gammy over Yoda all boils down to the head sculpt.

At least from the prototype images Gammy look spot on. Yoda just isn't there yet, Freaks have blamed it on the chin.

I am just hoping for improvement in the final product.

Yoda hands down. Anyone who says different isn't really a Star Wars fan (Edit - I forgot to mention that I was joking with this comment).

Cody comes in second and Rex third, and Momaw Nadon fourth.

The Gammorean Guard is dead last for me. It seems to be more of a decoration than an action figure.

Last edited:
I am actually hoping for Gammy to do well so that we can see more odd shaped creatures in the future.

If I were to rank them...

1) Yoda
2) Greedo
3) Hammerhead
4) Cody

After that, everything else is off the map. I might get a Gammorean or two, if/when I get Jabba, but that's a big if/when.

Back