1/6 Facepool - FP-014A/B Manfred von Richthofen

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Asta

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
F1.jpg
F2.jpg

Last edited:
YES. So glad I held off ordering the old Sideshow fig. @FlyAndFight mentioned it still holds up and I think I would’ve loved it, but this is hopefully going to be amazing.

YES. So glad I held off ordering the old Sideshow fig. @FlyAndFight mentioned it still holds up and I think I would’ve loved it, but this is hopefully going to be amazing.

I used to have that one. I didn't collect WWI but I got him because Richthofen appeared in the Young Indiana Jones TV series. He went when I cleared out most of my Dragon collection.

He spent some years in the loft but his leather jacket was still perfect when I sold him.

This will be super welcomed, the Pour le Mérite medal on the base is very elegant looking. I hope they add his name to it as well.

Facepoolfigure

star_filled_24_fds-gray-70.png
Favourites · 19 m ·

We are excited to present another icon figure in our Discover History Series - as many of you had guessed - Manfred von Richthofen, aka “The Red Baron”.

This marked our first WWI figure and he won't be the last one.

More photos are on the way and preorder will be up soon!

r2.jpg
r1.jpg
r3.jpg
r4.jpg

Looks absolutely beautiful, and those model planes from the special edition must be so tiny.
I hadn’t realised that this was their first WW1 figure. How long have Facepool been around?

r1.jpg
r2.jpg
r3.jpg
r4.jpg
r5.jpg
r6.jpg
r7.jpg
r8.jpg
r9.jpg
r10.jpg

r11.jpg
r12.jpg
r13.jpg
r14.jpg
r15.jpg
r16.jpg
r17.jpg
r18.jpg
r19.jpg
r20.jpg

r21.jpg
r22.jpg
r23.jpg
r24.jpg
r25.jpg
r26.jpg
r27.jpg
r28.jpg
r29.jpg
r30.jpg
r31.jpg

Facepoolfigure 1/6 action figure – World War I ace pilot Red Baron
FP0014A regular version accessories list:

Realistic head sculpt
Movable body (including 6 hands)
Prussian officer's bonnet
Ulanka uniform (Alexander + captain's epaulettes)
Genuine leather jacket (pilot + captain epaulets)
Breeches
Genuine leather boots + genuine leather leggings
Internal fattening suit
scarf
Blue Star Medal (1/6 scale)
1914 Iron Cross First Class
Prussian Pilot's Medal
crutch
grass terrace
Blue Star Medal (1/1 scale)

FP014B Special Edition additionally includes the following:
Great Dane Moritz
Wreckage of the Royal Aircraft DH2 tail (No. 5964)
Sand table aircraft model-German Fokker Dr.1
Sand table airplane model – British Royal Factory S.E.5

Estimated shipping date is the third quarter of 2024, and the order deadline is November 1 , 2023

Blimey, that haircut!

The genuine leather on the jacket and boots is a great touch; hope the QC is decent and few people experience peeling out of the box.
Just a shame he doesn’t have any extra hands; will definitely be picking up a a few from the same brand for some variety.

Blimey, that haircut!

:lol

The genuine leather on the jacket and boots is a great touch; hope the QC is decent and few people experience peeling out of the box.
Just a shame he doesn’t have any extra hands; will definitely be picking up a a few from the same brand for some variety.

He comes with six hands.

Instant pre-order. (Deluxe, of course!)

I'm expecting paint apps to take their usual hit but everything else is beautiful.

My only nit to pick is that the head sculpt doesn't capture Manfred perfectly. It's not bad, though, and easily recognizable on display.

Looking good! I hope the response for this figure is good enough to encourage Facepool to produce some additional WW1 Aviators. Billy Bishop or Albert Ball. Georges Guynemer or Rene Fonck and Eddie Rickenbacker, Frank Luke or Douglas Campbell would make great additions to the line! One can hope.....

Back