1/6 Facepool - FP016 Youth Brigade "Rabbit Boy" (Jojo Rabbit)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Asta

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Facepool Jojo1.jpeg
Facepool Jojo2.jpeg

jojo.jpg

Facepoolfigure

1 m ·

New figure coming soon after CNY!

After one year of development, we are thrilled to unveil a children figurine with accurate body shape and height. We thrive to bring more diversity to the market and hope you will share our excitement for this one!

Facepool Jojo 1.jpg
Facepool Jojo 2.jpg
Facepool Jojo 3.jpg
Facepool Jojo 4.jpg

I don't know. the sculpt on the one with shorts looks generic and nothing like Jojo. The black jumpsuit one is ok. The smiling one is the best IMO.

The smiling one is definitely the best.

I don't think the one in the shorts is meant to be Jojo. It's like the Stauffenberg figure coming with the choice of a movie sculpt or an historical one.

The smiling one is definitely the best.

I don't think the one in the shorts is meant to be Jojo. It's like the Stauffenberg figure coming with the choice of a movie sculpt or an historical one.
Is it 2 separate figure releases?

The pics all have the same model number - FP-016 but there is the black outfit and Boy Scout looking one. Includes both?

interested in buying this but feel like this needs his mom (ScarJo) or his friend with glasses (Yorki) as companion figures.

ScarJo’s outfit(s) were unique in the movie from what I recall, probably difficult to piece together something from that time period unless going the custom route.

Is it 2 separate figure releases?

The pics all have the same model number - FP-016 but there is the black outfit and Boy Scout looking one. Includes both?

interested in buying this but feel like this needs his mom (ScarJo) or his friend with glasses (Yorki) as companion figures.

ScarJo’s outfit(s) were unique in the movie from what I recall, probably difficult to piece together something from that time period unless going the custom route.

It'll probably be one set with the option to make either the winter or summer uniform.

However, they're intimating that there will be two editions. One with movie sculpts and one without:

427795587_870477754997437_5243851189434330868_n.jpg

I hope they do other characters as well.

Facepool liked posts asking for Yorki and Captain Klenzendorf.

ScarJo would be good, but I wouldn't expect her.

Elsa is pretty essential as well from a story point of view, but again very unlikely.

I cant see this being displayed alone, it need an accompanying companion piece. Maybe its possible to kitbash Scarlet Johansson with the HT sculpts though. Any idea on price for this ?

I cant see this being displayed alone, it need an accompanying companion piece. Maybe its possible to kitbash Scarlet Johansson with the HT sculpts though. Any idea on price for this ?

The reason I bought Ujindou's version was because Facepool had teased Jojo.

Out of all my historical figures it's the one that makes me feel uneasy every time I see him. Hopefully that'll change when Jojo shows up and he finally makes sense, because Jojo Rabbit is such a wonderful film.

Since Facepool have developed a new body for this one, they're going to need to put it use to get their money's worth from it. So I expect them to at least produce Yorki.

After that a Thomasin McKenzie Elsa would be next on my list, though it's unlikely due to demand. Jojo will sell even to those who have no interest in the film.

On the plus side there'd be less pre-production required as she's quite a bit taller than Jojo. They could probably use a regular Pop Toys style female body.

jojo-rabbit-mackenzie-davis.jpg

1650022784102.jpg

I hope this gets parted out, need a good kid body for my John Connor fig.
which John Connor figure do you have?

I got both the Asmus and CGL Resistance Leader.

I feel the Asmus is too underscaled and cartoonish looking.

the CGL is better overall and more accurate but too big - looks like a mid-teens (16?) person, I think he’s 12 in the movie.

Back