1/6 Facepool - FP016 Youth Brigade "Rabbit Boy" (Jojo Rabbit)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
which John Connor figure do you have?

I got both the Asmus and CGL Resistance Leader.

I feel the Asmus is too underscaled and cartoonish looking.

the CGL is better overall and more accurate but too big - looks like a mid-teens (16?) person, I think he’s 12 in the movie.
I have the CGL figure, good likeness and accessories and clothing but the body is pretty poor.

An update from their Weibo page, answering the question when they think Jojo will ship:

Facepool: Conservative estimate is the end of the year or early next year
24-2-21 02:36 from Hubei

Facepool Jojo 5.jpg

Facepool Jojo 16.jpg

Facepool Jojo 6.jpg
Facepool Jojo 7.jpg
Facepool Jojo 8.jpg
Facepool Jojo 9.jpg
Facepool Jojo 10.jpg
Facepool Jojo 11.jpg
Facepool Jojo 12.jpg
Facepool Jojo 13.jpg

Facepool Jojo 14.jpg

Facepool Jojo 5.jpg

Facepool Jojo 15.jpg

Facepoolfigure 1/6 action figure Bunny Boy World War II German Army Children’s Corps

FP016A film and television version accessories list:

FilmHead Sculpture – Pout Lips
Film Head Sculpture –Smiling
Articulated Child Body with interchangeable hands x2
DJ Winter Hat
DJ Winter Uniform + Pants
DJ Summer Shirt
Black Scarf
Leather Boots (Real Leather)
DJ Belt + Shoulder Strap
DJ Knife + Scabbard
Messenger Bag (Real Leather)
Mess Kit + Brush
Traditions Arm Badge
DJ Arm Badge
Robot Costumes (SelfAssembly Required)

FP016B historical version accessories list:

History Head Sculpture – Pout Lips
Articulated Child Body with interchangeable hands x 2
Seamless Leg (Removable)
DJ Winter Hat
DJ Summer Side Cap
DJ Summer Uniform + Shorts
Black Scarf
Leather Boots (Real Leather)
Grey Socks
DJ Belt + Shoulder Strap
DJ Knife + Scabbard
Flash Light
Traditions Arm Badge
DJ Arm Badge
DJ membership Badge
DJ Shooter Badge
DJ Proficiency Badge
HJ Badge
Horse Fur Backpack Set (Small Version)
Bread Bag (Small Version)
Water Bottle
Figure Stand

The estimated shipping date is the first quarter of 2025 , and the order deadline is March 20 , 2024 .

Last edited:
Unexpectedly, they split them into Winter (film) and Summer (historical), which is better as I was going to get two anyway. This way there's less duplication of parts.

EDIT:

The film version isn't entirely so as they gave both sets a 'Berlin' arm triangle. The film was set in the fictional town of Falkenheim.

Berlin suits the historical nature of my collection. JoJo can cross over into the real world.

Last edited:
Unexpectedly, they split them into Winter (film) and Summer (historical), which is better as I was going to get two anyway. This way there's less duplication of parts.

EDIT:

The film version isn't entirely so as they gave both sets a 'Berlin' arm triangle. The film was set in the fictional town of Falkenheim.

Berlin suits the historical nature of my collection. JoJo can cross over into the real world.
What does “Film” and “History” edition mean?

I thought JoJo wore both outfits in the movie, aren’t they both considered from the film?

If I’m looking at the product description correctly, the Film is the only edition to get the 2 JoJo sculpts - then you can use the spare to pop onto the History edition outfit.

What does “Film” and “History” edition mean?

I thought JoJo wore both outfits in the movie, aren’t they both considered from the film?

If I’m looking at the product description correctly, the Film is the only edition to get the 2 JoJo sculpts - then you can use the spare to pop onto the History edition outfit.

He did wear both, but they chose to only put the Jojo sculpts with the winter outfit, and added the cardboard robot costume.

It was a weird way of doing it, but works well if you want two figures. On BBICN someone wrote they should've put both outfits in one set, but then you'd have to source a second body anyway.

He did wear both, but they chose to only put the Jojo sculpts with the winter outfit, and added the cardboard robot costume.

It was a weird way of doing it, but works well if you want two figures. On BBICN someone wrote they should've put both outfits in one set, but then you'd have to source a second body anyway.
They could have also included the JoJo sculpts in the History (Summer) edition for those that don’t want to buy the Film (Winter) edition/outfit.

I’m getting both (like you) so it doesn’t matter but it’s sort of gate keeping the movie sculpts behind one figure.

But I guess there might be collectors that don’t even want the JoJo sculpts to begin with and want the generic head sculpt included with the History (Summer) edition - can’t make everyone happy. :lol

Facepoolfigure

5 h

Translation of the texts on costume:

Help our Germany, we need metal!

In the final stages of World War II in Germany. As the war effort intensified and resources became increasingly scarce, there were instances of children being mobilized to contribute to the war effort in various ways.

In one notable incident, there were reports of German children dressing up in homemade costumes resembling robots and being sent out to collect scrap metal or other materials deemed useful for the war effort.

Jojo 1.jpg

Jojo 2.jpg
Jojo 3.jpg

Back