1:6 Enterbay NBA Series RM-1036 Kobe Bryant

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kobe should get a team logo display stand like Jordan & LeBron. Maybe if there really is a Kobe 2.0, then I'm guessing a team logo display stand will be included.

1053106_10151558562684585_1356569146_o.jpg

Little preview of the kobe display I'm working on. Still missing the basketball hoop. I got this book case/display case off craigslist for a great deal.

Thanks man. The whole height of the display case is actually 27" so I purposely got it so that I can put the stormtoys backboard in there which is 26" in height. HA

what's the speculation of Kobe 2.0? although i highly doubt it, an updated headsculpt would be nice. The old one doesn't really have his likeness down.

I'm looking to purchase the Kobe one, but since the quality isn't up to par and the base is not as decorated with the floor and logo as the newer ones. I am a huge Kobe fan and really want this but can you not use the base like the new ones and create a dunk stance? If not, does the new style work and if so where can I get one? I REALLY want one but really want to find out more information before dropping $250+

I'm looking to purchase the Kobe one, but since the quality isn't up to par and the base is not as decorated with the floor and logo as the newer ones. I am a huge Kobe fan and really want this but can you not use the base like the new ones and create a dunk stance? If not, does the new style work and if so where can I get one? I REALLY want one but really want to find out more information before dropping $250+

i'd wait for the newer version

The thing is are they making one? I'm all in if I can get a stand that allows for the dunk positions. Does anyone know if there is a difference between his stand and let's say Jordan's or LeBrons? I think Jordan's and LeBron's look far superior but like I said, Kobe fan for life!

I mean there's no confirmation from Enterbay about a 2.0 version other than a chinese magazine article. But I just don't see the need to rush out and buy it now since the demand isn't really that high unlike the Jordan and Lebron figures. IMO the headsculpt doesn't really look all that good and the fitment of the jersey looks awful. I'm waiting for a newer version. Even if there won't be one, I'll pick one up in the future for a cheaper price.

Thanks, I appreciate the suggestion. Do you own either the LeBron or the Jordan version? I was looking at getting one of those to start and cross my fingers they actually redo the Kobe one.

I had two Jordan figures. Sold the #45 one and kept a home #23. Pre-ordered a red #23 and I will pick up a black jersey version too. Not too crazy about anything Lebron related.

Do you order yours directly from Enterbay's web site or somewhere else? I am definitely ordering one this week!

Back