1:6 Enterbay NBA Series RM-1036 Kobe Bryant

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Enterbay NBA Series Kobe Bryant - Michael Jordan NEXT?!! ;)

Hope they are not MIB knees, and the likeness...

Batman seems to have narrow shoulders too.

Might consider Jordan, would look good leading a league of comic book hero figures in an epic diorama

I want the Kobe more than I do the Batman figures. Thanks for posting this. Kobe's head sculpt looks different to EB's teaser. Or maybe there will be 2?
69464edegw1dva5pdl2kzj.jpg

I really hope the knees aren't like that.. looks horrible..

headsculpt looks great, but yeah, i hope those bodies are a joke. complete body looks horrible and so damn cheap, like it was a ttl or some other body.

they should sculpt the legs and arms and paint them better!

The whole figure looks horrible! Clothing to knee joints to arm and leg brace. Looks like a Hasbro job.

Head looks great. Uniform looks great. Shoes look great. Ball looks great. The body looks like complete Crap

If thats the only head sculpt, then this figure has failed on many aspects.

The jersey looks too big, the arm brace is also too big and flimsy.

The knee is the standard EB double knee joint, but i agree since the legs are exposed, the should have added some paint and details instead of using the standard body legs.

Since they decided to give him that expression.. that stand is terrible. They should have made a court base like the McFarlane figures with a longer clear stand for shots, dunks, and layup poses.

With whats given, it looks like a free throw pose will go best with the figure.

Jersey seems too baggy, arm/leg wraps don't even appear realistic/tight, and those knee joints are awful.

Wow... I think I'm going to have to pass...

Yeah, the crappy knees and just how skinny the body looks is all I saw. If this is the quality of how they'll do the Michael Jordan figure, I think I'm going to have to pass on both!!!

Head looks great. Uniform looks great. Shoes look great. Ball looks great. The body looks like complete Crap

Head I can't really see and the ball... Ya it looks good. Everything else I have to agree with chockey!

Yeah, the crappy knees and just how skinny the body looks is all I saw. If this is the quality of how they'll do the Michael Jordan figure, I think I'm going to have to pass on both!!!

:goodpost:

I really hope they improve this immensely. Not for Kobe's sake but because I'd love to have an awesome 1/6 Jordan!

^^ Me too. I was really hopeful for this line. I probably would've collected all of them but the jersey/armband looks cheap and oversized, the plastic looks cheap, the joints look cheap. I don't mind exposed joints but it just looks like some cheap, cheap plastic. The only saving grace, I think, is the headsculpt but a lot of good that's gonna do if the rest of it is cheap looking.

Did I type the word cheap enough in this post?

Sorry, but the more I look at this figure, the more I think it looks like ____. WTF is with the goofy grin???

I like everything except the knees. I'm not getting this but I'm a bit worried for Jordan :(

Two head sculpts huh. Still not getting this. I hope they do better with Jordan.

Back