1:6 Enterbay NBA Series RM-1036 Kobe Bryant

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Enterbay NBA Series Kobe Bryant - Michael Jordan NEXT?!! ;)

Agreed :hi5: But I'll be even happier than more than happy if they do these guys:

astockton-to-malone.jpg

80s/early 90s jerseys, please.

yeah that would be freaking awesome
....although I'd want them in the late 90s jerseys, when they made it twice to the NBA finals and Malone won MVP

yeah that would be freaking awesome
....although I'd want them in the late 90s jerseys, when they made it twice to the NBA finals and Malone won MVP

:goodpost: I'd love Stockton and Malone figures too. Even better, makem them part of a 1992 Dream Team series: Mullin, Drexler, Magic, Stockton, Sir Charles, the Admiral, etc are all must haves, though I could do without Laettner.

just heard the news about Jordan! :panic::panic::panic:

definite buy! but I'm glad it's a ways away from PO. there's already a lot on the the 2012 plate as it is

I'd buy a Vlade Divac, especially if it had a second head with a towel over it so he could smoke cigarrettes while on the bench.

Enterbay has to be the most unorganized company ever. I swear they do the most random stuff, from the weird licenses they choose, to the lame ass "teaser pics".

How in the hell they gone announce another figure when the previous one has yet to be completed or even have a proper prototype ready for showcase.

Enterbay has to be the most unorganized company ever. I swear they do the most random stuff, from the weird licenses they choose, to the lame ass "teaser pics".

How in the hell they gone announce another figure when the previous one has yet to be completed or even have a proper prototype ready for showcase.

Obviously you haven't been at the company I work at!!
:lol!!!

CaptainHyperbole.jpg

And bam!

His Airness

69464edejw1dsujvf9hiwj.jpg

Best news of this year after the Big Boss for me, and whats even better is, i saw this picture HRS after i heard they were eliminated from the playoffs as it eased the pain for me.

:yess:
:panic::panic:
:rock:rock:rock:blissy

That Jordan is just off the hook amazing. Still want to see some Legends show up. I'm not a huge BB fan these days.

Hopefully no Lebron is made otherwise every fourth figure will come broken :p

Bill seems to be rooting for Miami in the finals looking at his Weibo.

Could somebody with a Weibo account post better res pics of these?

Google translated :D

Enterbay Bill said:
Bryant 1/6 dolls boots Kobe Crazy ONE, the official Adidas license, what color do you love?

69464edejw1du2ckg1hsaj.jpg

1/6 Bryant doll shirt test

69464edejw1du38ae2snnj.jpg

1/6 Bryant dolls Bryant, 24

69464edejw1du39im9iu8j.jpg

clear.gif

Last edited:

EB posted the box. Looks like this is done and ready to ship soon. Bring on Jordan.

EB posted the box. Looks like this is done and ready to ship soon. Bring on Jordan.

Does Enterbay normally ship figures shortly after posting box pictures? I feel like we don't even have much info on this figure yet!

Google translation:
Enterbay Bill said:
1/6 of the Real masterpiece Kobe Bryant! Bryant Sale by the end of July, the late announcement
Seems like there is little hype for this figure :dunno

With so many good stuffs out this year, I don't think I can afford to pick up Bryant and James. Gonna just get Jordan :rock

They're doing Lebron?

As for the Kobe figure, July sale? I was not expecting that. I want a Kobe figure more than I do a Jordan figure, but from what I've seen of the head sculpts so far, Jordan has the advantage. The Kobe sculpt looks a bit outdated now, compared to EB's latest sculpts.

Cool box.

Only buying Jordan.

Back