1:6 Enterbay NBA Series RM-1036 Kobe Bryant

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was thinking similar. Afro Kobe looks better in video, but still, disappointing. Video only enhances how cool the older Kobe sculpt is though. Brilliant.

Thanks for posting the video.

Edit: Oh wow, mine is in the country :yess:

If I don't get it today, then I guess it will be next week after the weekend.

i myself am still debating if this is worth it or not. i already have version 2, so not sure i need 3 kobes in my collection.

i myself am still debating if this is worth it or not. i already have version 2, so not sure i need 3 kobes in my collection.
Just buy the new head. I was in the same dilemma (but I had version 1), and found it at Ebay.
I could not justify to myself to have 2 Kobes on the shelf....honestly.

Enviado de meu GT-I9515L usando Tapatalk

I didn't know mine would be delivered in the weekend, but it's here now. Brilliant figure. I've only set up older Kobe, since I'm still not impressed with the afro Kobe sculpt, although it does look better in person, but not exciting enough for me to display right now. No teeth, no tongue, simply looks weird on an open mouthed sculpt. The older Kobe from this set, is the one to represent the man on your shelf, out of all the EB Kobe's released so far. But you guys can already see that.

Edit: Comparing the figures directly (v2 & v3), other than the obvious sculpt comparisons (v3 destroys all previous sculpts), the uniform on v3 is so much better quality. The only thing I might like better on the v2, are the sneakers.

Funny how the 1st ever EB Kobe sculpt teased was a neutral expression, & now 3 Kobe figures later, & not one of them has a neutral sculpt.

Last edited:
I may regret it down the line, but for now, I cancelled my order on these from BBTS. I just don't want to really open the door to athletes in my collection, otherwise I'd probably have Jordan/Rodman/Pippen too. As much as I love Kobe, I think I'm going to stick with his shoes/jerseys/autographs. Gonna leave the figures for movie characters.

Last edited:
Is Kobe on the same body as Jordan? My Jordan body broke at the elbow so I need a replacement body.

Is Kobe on the same body as Jordan? My Jordan body broke at the elbow so I need a replacement body.

I think the skin tone might be off. I think Jordan got a darker skin tone. The older Kobe also has tattoos.

The rookie body has no tattoo's, but it is a shade lighter than the Jordan sculpt. Not by much to me though.

You might be able to make it work though, depending how fussy you are.

I think I'd rather have a proper Jordan body though.

KOBE! [emoji16] [emoji16] [emoji16] [emoji16]

45068a53236f2906983ec7b2f3dc9639.jpg
72467a33cf2d2530c6966c0f13d9bdaa.jpg
c5c01eee4821537fb64bef63a1e3cc78.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk

It's been in stock at Entertainment Earth since last week $269.99 free shipping.

Thanks, good to know. Is this the cheapest for this set?

Edit: Just noticed if you are in California, there is tax which is like $20 +.

Back