1:6 Enterbay NBA Series RM-1036 Kobe Bryant

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yea young Kobe probably would have been better off smiling
There is that "custom" smiling afro sculpt that was/is available on eBay. I purchased one some time ago, & thought it was nice enough.

s-l300.jpg

Hi, thanks for the advice. I was just a bit unsure if it was 1/6 or 1/4 scale. I find that the 1/4 scale is just a tad too big for my liking. Big fan of yours, your poses hooked me to this line.

Thanks man! Looking forward to ur collection. Message me pics of ur current collection. Enjoy seeing what everyone is collecting

If the shoes are a little more purple (they almost look blue-ish in the photos), then I can see they were probably going after the pair he wore for his last game in Boston when he debuted the 11.
The-Mamba-Wears-the-Kobe-XI-for-His-Last-Run-in-Boston-4.jpg

Older Kobe head sculpt looks much better here than in the promo pics but young Kobe is def still turrible...

2dkwr2f.jpg

Pics from eBay:

This figure might have the best Kobe sculpt of the 3 EB versions released .....

s-l1600.jpg

& the worst .....

s-l1600.jpg

Ordered my set directly from EB's online store on the 27th, & they emailed saying it will ship within 10 working days.

I've had the 1.0 Kobe for a while, and when the 2.0 version was released, I was deeply thinking about getting it, but I like the 1.0 smiling sculpt so much, that I decided to pass, even with the improvements on the body and uniform.

Now I'm in the same dilemma - buy or not the 3.0 version? I don't like the young Kobe head, but the older one is looking good so far.

What do you guys think? Is it worth the investment (married and with young son...need to be very selective not to get killed [emoji1] )???

Just sharing some pics of my current KB, and give you guys an idea of how good he looks on my defolt (I like even the uniform). This sculpt for me is killer....so accurate IMO...

Thanks for your help...really appreciate your opinion!

ba2ab7c21c2d9b9a18b1bbb9245cbacf.jpg
02fc77da5846f5807a2a7beba465c743.jpg
5a83b6aa1e0ed4ca282cb941812e58a2.jpg
f7ed61e1633cdd3306bcfc6ef150c82f.jpg

Enviado de meu GT-I9515L usando Tapatalk

^ Smiling Kobe doesn't look too bad. This new set is my first Kobe figure so I'm glad I waited, but if I already had one, I probably wouldn't feel the need to pick up the new one. I guess I look at it as getting the older Kobe and the young one is more of a bonus with it. Going to have to position it dunking so as not to have to look at face full on
f8b6f308d47ad75a3a308cab599bfc33.jpg

Now I'm in the same dilemma - buy or not the 3.0 version? I don't like the young Kobe head, but the older one is looking good so far.

What do you guys think? Is it worth the investment (married and with young son...need to be very selective not to get killed [emoji1] )???
Maybe get the v3 older sculpt from eBay to plunk on your older v1 Kobe figure, if it's compatible with matching skin tone (or close to if you're not too fussy).
Go to pose .....

Pre-ordered this set from BBTS since I don't have a kobe. I don't know enterbay is going to come out with another kobe after this set. 5 left for pre-order from BBTS.

^ Smiling Kobe doesn't look too bad. This new set is my first Kobe figure so I'm glad I waited, but if I already had one, I probably wouldn't feel the need to pick up the new one. I guess I look at it as getting the older Kobe and the young one is more of a bonus with it. Going to have to position it dunking so as not to have to look at face full on
View attachment 267873

yea, thinking this pose.

7.jpg

My goodness, man! It looks like he's yawning. It wouldn't be so bad if the sculptor(s) perhaps furrowed his brow to look a little more intense. The indifferent stare and the mouth don't match. It's kinda the same thing with the Hot Toys Captain Americas that have gritted teeth/open mouth and no intensity in the eyes.

s-l1600.jpg

Maybe get the v3 older sculpt from eBay to plunk on your older v1 Kobe figure, if it's compatible with matching skin tone (or close to if you're not too fussy).

Go to pose .....
Thanks a lot mate - just bought the v3.0 older head at Ebay. Would not make sense to spend this money already having a previous version that I enjoy quite a lot...
I guess the skin tone won't be a problem!
Cheers

Enviado de meu GT-I9515L usando Tapatalk

Back