1/6 Emperors Throne “Chair”

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah I sort of went all in doing it with permanent materials which took a lot of time. It also made it tough to rework it. You are much better off getting a template together like you are doing. It would be possible I guess could fix the issues with mine, I just don't know if I want to. If I did, I know I would finish it right as SST announced there 1/6 version.

I think I've got it! I'm going to try to put the templates together tonight and tomorrow if it works I'll post the templates.:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Been playing around with the control panel on the side of the chair. It will still need a lot of work, but I want a similar finish to the council chair I made.
The mad thing is that I don't actually have a Palpatine to put in it LOL.:D

Dorgmal

throne5.jpg

LOL thats settled then, I will definitely persevere and put the light in it then. Cool.

right its late in the UK and I NEED my beauty sleep.
I will try to get more done asap.

Thanks for your comments guys, the more I get the harder I work.....

Dorgmal

I got some work done; however, a lot more work still to be done. I'm not 100% happy but it's a start. Still have to rework some of the angles and curves. I hope Snow is having better luck then I am.
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Slowly getting their with the throne. Still got the top piece to make and the base, which looks like its gonna be a bit time consuming, ow well all good fun. I must start saving to get a Palpatine to put in it :D I think the next figure I would like to get is an Old Ben to go with the landspeeder.

Incidentally if any one has an old Ben they want to sell, please PM me.

Dorgmal

throne6.jpg

throne7.jpg

This is awesome! I hope you can find the time to show us all a tutorial of the process in making these things. Keep um coming!

Man Snow thats looking great. I'm having to cover mine with bondo. Do you have a link for that suff your using to build you throne? If so please post it.While the bondo is drying I'm going to start on the base. And your right its not going to be that easy. I think your throne is better than mine, when your done please post the templates if you can. I'd like to see them. I'm still not happy with this one, but I'm getting closer.

Back