1/6 Emperors Throne “Chair”

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HEre are the pics of one I was working on. It seems like a simple project but the the curves mixed with angles are hard to get right.

No joke. Finally decided mine was 'a' throne of Palpatine's, not *the* (ROTJ) throne, because I just couldn't get it right.

Its so difficult. I have had so many problems with it. But I can se a light at the end of the tunnel. (with the add of a lot of filler!!!!)

I will try to take some more pics soon.

Dorgmal

AAAhHHHH! this one is doing my head in, think its gonna be more filler than chair!!!!!!!!!!

Dorgmal:horror

throne13.jpg

Nearly there, needs a final sand, painting, base finishing and a little detail ion the inside arm rests... hang on, thats loads aaahhhhh.......

Dorgmal

throne14.jpg

If any body wants to lend me their Vader, Emperor and a couple of Imp guards oww and a Luke ROTJ I will do a diorama. LOL

LOL cheers old chap! I will have to wait before I buy any more dollies. Looking forward to the Old Ben you sold me arriving......

Dorgmal

I have a Hasbro Emperor who wouldn't mind a holiday in Kent, he's in a box in the loft ATM.
LMK if you would like me to rescue him and send him off to have his picture taken :)

Cheers,
Doug

I have a Hasbro Emperor who wouldn't mind a holiday in Kent, he's in a box in the loft ATM.
LMK if you would like me to rescue him and send him off to have his picture taken :)

Cheers,
Doug

LOL that would be really cool, sharing figures for photo shots, that would be so funny.
I am away on hols next week but we should sort it out when I come back. I would of course pay the postage.
You have also made me want to track down a speeder bike and scout trooper...aaah will it ever end:banghead

Back