1/6 Emperors Throne “Chair”

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a prototype emperor's Chair in 1/6 I never got around to finishing. I can snap a pic if you want to see it. Not as detailed as the white one but it may help you.

OMG, that would be so good, there is just not enough hours in the day. I can not believe u have Jabba the Mrs would kill me if I bought that LOL.
LOL!!!! I got it before me and the wife had Elaina. Plus she has me on a budget for my hobbies.

I just got another idea for those extra LEDs. I'm going to put them in my Jabba throne. That thing he putts his snacks in would look great lit-up. I'll start tonight.

If you check out the big Jabba thread, someone did put LEDs in their throne and it turned out pretty well.

And just when you think you have an original idea, it’s already been done. DARN!!!! It does look cool. I'm really going to do it now.

OMG, that would be so good, there is just not enough hours in the day. I can not believe u have Jabba the Mrs would kill me if I bought that LOL.

Dorgmal

Wait a minute - you're building 1/6 scale VEHICLES in your basement and the wife would object to little ole Jabba? :horror

I'm sure SSC will get around to a throne - it's so simple and so needed - but they probably would do it with a RotJ Palpatine and it's too soon after the PT Palps to do it yet.

Wait a minute - you're building 1/6 scale VEHICLES in your basement and the wife would object to little ole Jabba? :horror

I'm sure SSC will get around to a throne - it's so simple and so needed - but they probably would do it with a RotJ Palpatine and it's too soon after the PT Palps to do it yet.

LOL,m i don't build them in my basement, i build them on the dinning room table and my shed!! Hence why if I got a Jabba the Mrs would freak out.....

Hi Lopie,
I have started on the drawings for your chair. Its chuffing difficult as I don't have any really good reference material. I will keep looking and keep u inform.

Dorgmal.

EmperorLopiesChair.jpg

Thats awesome, I love illustrator, unfortunatley I only seem to use it for boring work related stuff this days. you've got a nice style as well. How long would you say it take to do each pic? say moderate detail?

Thats awesome, I love illustrator, unfortunatley I only seem to use it for boring work related stuff this days. you've got a nice style as well. How long would you say it take to do each pic? say moderate detail?

Do you mean the space pirate stuff? It took me ages as I was just learning how to use ai.

Dorgmal

Back