• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale 1/6 Display Stands

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do you have, or when will you have, the droid sand/black base? Also what's the eta on the Jabba's palace base... could do with one for my Boushh (and maybe even for Bib)?

I have a Droid Sand Base, Boushh and Bib Jabba's Palace Base ready to go whenever you are.

Received my Yoda and Chirrut Black Stands with EF Decals, they are just perfect!

Awesome! I'm so glad you like them, Ajk!

newproject_1_original_OINxqbYLiMO.jpg

IMG_1174.jpg

Anyone have pics of a plain black 6x4 base with Kylo?

Also, 6x4 is the same dimensions as the OT Hot Toys bases right (like Boba Fett, Luke, etc..)

Anyone have pics of a plain black 6x4 base with Kylo?

Also, 6x4 is the same dimensions as the OT Hot Toys bases right (like Boba Fett, Luke, etc..)

Sorry, neb. I hadn't had a chance to snap a pic til now. I don't have a Kylo nameplate on it but it's my 4x6 satin black stand and the plaque would look like the Maul one. They are approximately the same width and length as an HT stand.

IMG_1688.JPG

IMG_1679.JPG

Decisions decisions. Looking for a nice stand for my Tamashii C-3PO and R2-D2 (haven't decided yet on HT or Tama). A sand base looks damn good, classic and all. But trying to figure out if I want a 'double' droid stand or two seperate ones.

Can you do one for the new HT R2?

You bet! I've got one in the works.

Decisions decisions. Looking for a nice stand for my Tamashii C-3PO and R2-D2 (haven't decided yet on HT or Tama). A sand base looks damn good, classic and all. But trying to figure out if I want a 'double' droid stand or two seperate ones.

They both look good. I had them on separate stands for a while but I like to have them together so they went back on a double. A Jundland Wastes version instead of the Tatooine Sands this time.

IMG_1450.JPG

Back