• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale 1/6 Display Stands

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That looks great, do you think you could make something similar for a scout Trooper?

That looks great, do you think you could make something similar for a scout Trooper?

Thanks, JonEl! I sure can. Unless you just like the look of the small edge coming out around the bottom of the base I could just make a nameplate that you can stick on the hex base with double sided tape instead of including an entire 1/4" base plate.

Thanks, JonEl! I sure can. Unless you just like the look of the small edge coming out around the bottom of the base I could just make a nameplate that you can stick on the hex base with double sided tape instead of including an entire 1/4" base plate.

I'll end up going with a 6x4 shape if possible to keep it uniform with the others, I'll let you know for sure soon when I have the next order sorted out.

I'll end up going with a 6x4 shape if possible to keep it uniform with the others, I'll let you know for sure soon when I have the next order sorted out.

Oh, gotcha. I thought you meant something to use with the SS Endor stand. I just so happen to be working on a couple ideas for a 4x6 Endor stand for my Trooper and Endor Han so I'll post pics when it's done.

Awesome idea for the Yoda base :clap I agree, definitely makes it look more like a PF

Thanks, Gipetto!

That looks excellent! Do you think you might make one for the Death Trooper Deluxe? This really adds a nice touch to the diorama base! It will save me from hunting down a standard one! This addition is the best of both worlds, well done!!!!! Love the mouse droid stand also! Mine just sits there on the self like an afterthought. Think this would be a nice add for it!

That looks excellent! Do you think you might make one for the Death Trooper Deluxe? This really adds a nice touch to the diorama base! It will save me from hunting down a standard one! This addition is the best of both worlds, well done!!!!! Love the mouse droid stand also! Mine just sits there on the self like an afterthought. Think this would be a nice add for it!

Thanks! Yep, the Death Trooper and Chirrut Deluxe stands are on the short list to get the same treatment.

That little Mouse Droid stand was JonEl's doing. I probably never would have made one if he hadn't requested it.

Thought I'd show a stand I had been wanting to do for a while now. It's not finished so it's basically the template I just made placed on top of a finished bottom.

IMG_1100.JPG

IMG_0578.JPG

IMG_0590.JPG

IMG_0588.jpg

Got a Proto Jedi Luke stand painted up.

IMG_0617.JPG
IMG_0613.jpg

And, jesm, I got your Jawa stand ready to ship sorry it took me so long. Thank you so much for your patience! :duff

IMG_0622.JPG

Back