• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale 1/6 Display Stands

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Proto Boba stand!

IMG_0348.jpg

Here's yours, Gipetto.

IMG_0357.jpg

And a big THANKS! to you all for your patience. It took me a lot longer to get orders finished due to sickness so I appreciate you guys waiting on me. :duff

Mine arrived, they look great as always. I'll post pictures soon.

No worries! Man those look great! You do excellent work!!!!!

Thanks, Spallesc!

absolutely love them man! Sooo worth the wait for sure! thank you :rock:

Thank you, Gipetto!

Quick question - do the desert TFA toppers fit with the BB8 sand attachment?

Not that I know of, neb. Without having the attachment I can't say for sure but I'm relatively certain that the little dirt hill for BB-8 won't sit properly over the Topper.

Mine arrived, they look great as always. I'll post pictures soon.

Awesome! Looking forward to more of your pics, JonEl. :rock

Woohoo, just got the shipped e-mail! So looking forward to the arrival!!!

Yep, finally on the way. :D

27710bb38d45e648034650a645b7f6cf.jpg
53532e460856a7a43473295e16ff0e96.jpg
f1a610b62bf749bd9a572b3f1036f0ea.jpg

Finally had a chance to post pictures, they look great! PM with next order incoming today.

When we order the decals, how hard are they to apply (correctly)? Do you sell any TFA stands with the decals/toppers together?

Or for those like the Boba Fett stand that have a detachable nameplate, do you sell those with the decals?

Thanks!

Gipetto, wow! Wow, wow, wow! Those are great looking customs. Thanks for the pics! :rock

JonEl, that Boba stand looks better than I expected. Makes me want to get one now. Great pics! Thanks for posting! :rock

When we order the decals, how hard are they to apply (correctly)? Do you sell any TFA stands with the decals/toppers together?

Or for those like the Boba Fett stand that have a detachable nameplate, do you sell those with the decals?

Thanks!

I usually don't have trouble applying them but they can be tricky if you're not careful.
I don't sell any TFA/ TOPPER DECAL combos.
None of my stands have detachable nameplates. They're all fixed to them but I do sell a variety of stands that have decals already applied. All my decals are purchased from EVILFACE in the link below in case you want to order a custom decal for me to apply to a stand.

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/...-circle-hell-stand-decals-updated-3-26-a.html

Last edited:
Back