• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale 1/6 Display Stands

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Will do! Probably sometime in the new year. Currently looking for a new job so once that happens, I?ll be placing a large order of the 4x6 with curved front displays. Want to have one for pretty much all my figures :rock:

Those are really nice. I?ve been trying to find or build my own risers with a drawer. Can you tell me the specs in height width and length?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Those are really nice. I?ve been trying to find or build my own risers with a drawer. Can you tell me the specs in height width and length?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They finish out at about 13” and are the same depth and width as a Detolf bottom plate.

Double Endor Trooper stand.

39462026-585A-4435-AB9A-40B7AA122DD7.jpeg

I'm sure you've answered this somewhere before, but are you casting these in plastic or are the black lower portions made of MDF? For SOME reason I remember you saying that around the boards. I'm looking to rebase some statues and am learning the hard way about crafting structurally sound bases.

I'm sure you've answered this somewhere before, but are you casting these in plastic or are the black lower portions made of MDF? For SOME reason I remember you saying that around the boards. I'm looking to rebase some statues and am learning the hard way about crafting structurally sound bases.

MDF and 12 ply plywood are good for statue bases. Oak and hard maple make good solid woods for a base too.

I just got the Optimus Prime stand! It turned out so much better than I had expected, pictures do not do it justice! I love how heavy and metallic feeling it is. Thanks again, Coco!

I just got the Optimus Prime stand! It turned out so much better than I had expected, pictures do not do it justice! I love how heavy and metallic feeling it is. Thanks again, Coco!

Sweet! I didn’t think you’d get that so soon. Post some pics with Prime on it when you get a chance, please.

Back