• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale 1/6 Display Stands

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Custom Star Wars Bases for 1/6 Figures

Forgot to post the new and improved snow stand texture.

image.jpg

image.jpg

Roger...I've never seen a stand with a crotch grabber AND waist clamp.

Oh, I thought you meant that bendy, dynamic stand from HT that went for $50. No, those double grabber stands came with SS Supes and Batman. I don't think they ever offered those for sale by themselves.

I think I can make those double grabber stands for a flying pose though. If anyone would want one just hit me up.

Since I received the last batch I put my BvS Superman on one of your 5" black round bases (the stock base is cool, but huge), I'd love to have him floating off the base, even by an inch or so. I'm not sure the "double grabber" stand mentioned above could do that but I'd like to see one.

Since I received the last batch I put my BvS Superman on one of your 5" black round bases (the stock base is cool, but huge), I'd love to have him floating off the base, even by an inch or so. I'm not sure the "double grabber" stand mentioned above could do that but I'd like to see one.

I'm almost certain the double grabber will do it. I'll make a proto and post some pics if it's successful.

I really like the round trampled sand look. I'll be switching Kylo and my TFA troopers over to them as soon as I get more made.

The Detolf plate didn't turn out like I'd hoped. I was so used to painting the small stands that I didn't take in to account how fast my glaze would dry on a larger piece so it looks darker and less textured than I wanted it to be. Unless there's lots of interest in them I probably won't make anymore.
Amazing work buddy I must say. .. I actually really like that detolf plate/base... how much for one of those?

Sent from my SGH-T399 using Tapatalk

Amazing work buddy I must say. .. I actually really like that detolf plate/base... how much for one of those?

Sent from my SGH-T399 using Tapatalk

Thank you!

Ya know, I'm struggling with a few little details on those detolf plates. I'm gonna start an interest thread for them as soon as I get the details and pricing hashed out. Soon as I do I'll post a link to it in this thread.

Re: Display Bases for 1/6 Figures

Once R5-J2 arrives to pair up with the TIE Pilot, they're all going to look great on these stands. Hopefully they get here before the Canada Post Union goes on strike and they don't wind up languishing in a warehouse for months. =P

The Force Awakens hex stand topper. I thought these would be nice, especially for Han and Chewie. I can make them in a trampled sand for the troops landing on Jakku, drifting sands for Rey in the deserts of Jakku or black for a generic look. I'll even be doing a version for Finn and the Riot Atroopets face off on Takodana.

They just sit on top and are easily removeable.

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpg

WOW! You got some skills!!!
Will yo be doing the snow with rocks version I saw earlier?

Thanks, mech! I don't know about the rocks. It takes time to apply and paint them and I'm trying to keep the cost down but you never know.

that's a really awesome add-on, Coco! :rock

haven't had the time to figure out all the bases/sizes I want just yet. You keep coming out with more awesome stuff :lol

Back