1/6 1/6 DIECAST Iron Man 2 WAR MACHINE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
but they are all different shapes/sizes.

fullSize.jpg

No worries, that was my initial thought too. Looked at my plastic War Machine Mark 1 first, but the face plate seems to be ~10% smaller than the diecast version.

The only solution is to keep an eye out on ebay for parts since it is long sold out but at this point any parts are going to come from china and be ridiculously overpriced

I’m certain I’ve seen the Don Cheadle head for this pop up on eBay a few times over the past couple months but can’t recall if it also came with the faceplate.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I have my War Machine I hardwired to USB power, just waiting :tap for Diecast Mark VI so I can daisy chain the pair in one display.

zupCMf.jpg

1X0GDe.jpg

Last edited:
I have my War Machine I hardwired to USB power, just waiting :tap for Diecast Mark VI so I can daisy chain the pair in one display.

zupCMf.jpg

1X0GDe.jpg

Nice! How did you manage to hardwire the power source to USB? I've been contemplating ordering Soap Reactors from Hong Kong, but can't seem to justify the cost and the messy wiring it leaves behind.........

Nice! How did you manage to hardwire the power source to USB? I've been contemplating ordering Soap Reactors from Hong Kong, but can't seem to justify the cost and the messy wiring it leaves behind.........

I just soldered micro-connector wires directly to the battery terminals in the head and back, and daisy-chained them to a single USB plug. The wires run out the bottom of the head, inside the right back booster cavity fed into an existing hole leading into the back battery compartment, and then out the bottom of the battery cover. I didn’t bother with the hand repulsors. Not elegant, but better than accessing and fiddling with those darn switches every time.
PdIaBi.jpg

w4KlgC.jpg

While I had everything broken apart, I also replaced the single eye LED with a pair of pink LEDs and removed the red paint from the inner visor. So now the eyes look white when the LEDs are off.

I think I posted these images before, but will repost since my photobucket links are all broken:
uXOaLO.jpg

PJvh87.jpg

Here's the before and after for the lit eyes.
yZb8bj.jpg

Last edited:
Trying to get a feel for the aftermarket price on this thing. I have one I want to sell but I'm not sure what's a fair price.

Is $450 a good price for this piece?

Back