1/6 1/6 DIECAST Iron Man 2 WAR MACHINE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great shot! Looks like Yoshi has some solid competition now! :lol

Nice pics Yoshi and Sierra. We need more people with photo skills here! We all want to see these amazing figures/poses.

Haha thanks guys! Absolutely loving this guy!

P1030212.jpg

Toyrewind, I have to say those might be the best pics of this figure yet. Amazing work!

Thanks Dru_s!

I was able to sell the original WM before HT announced the diecast version and I'm glad that I didn't pass up on this one. I sold all of my HT Iron Man's and decided to only keep War Machine and Mark VI or the inevitable Mark IV. Still deciding which on to partner WM with.

A masterpiece of a figure by Hot Toys . So glad I got this figure before it sold out . Absolutely fantastic pictures .

Thanks Dru_s!

I was able to sell the original WM before HT announced the diecast version and I'm glad that I didn't pass up on this one. I sold all of my HT Iron Man's and decided to only keep War Machine and Mark VI or the inevitable Mark IV. Still deciding which on to partner WM with.

I decided on the Mark VI. My fave design is the Mark 3, but I thought the triangle arc reactor on the VI plays off the WM 1 very well...

Anyone know if this figure can still be picked up outside of eBay?! Can't believe I missed out on it

Back