1/6 1/6 DIECAST Iron Man 2 WAR MACHINE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You could prob sell it for a lot more in years to come. It is sold out...won't re visit it. And is probably the best IM figure out there (arguably)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He was being an ass or you are being lazy. Really depends on how one looks at it.

I think more trying to sell it without a membership. He could have just put it for sale aafter checking sold listings on ebay(im sure he's privy to that trick) and advertised it for a little lower and worked form there. Usually the "how much do these go for Im thinking of selling mine" posts are to skirt around paying to sell hoping someone will PM about it.

I think more trying to sell it without a membership. He could have just put it for sale aafter checking sold listings on ebay(im sure he's privy to that trick) and advertised it for a little lower and worked form there. Usually the "how much do these go for Im thinking of selling mine" posts are to skirt around paying to sell hoping someone will PM about it.

Yeah thats true too. Plenty of collectors on FB just to skirt around having to pay for a membership here.

Also, don't forget there is a lot of hype behind the Mark 6. That could warrant an increase in sale price.

Also, don't forget there is a lot of hype behind the Mark 6. That could warrant an increase in sale price.

Yeah it will look good with the new MK 6 and it was always going to be that rare HT that actually increases in value. Im glad I bought it

Yeah thats true too. Plenty of collectors on FB just to skirt around having to pay for a membership here.

FB groups lowball too much. Its just as difficult selling there as it is here but it is free. Ebay remains the best place to sell as much as I despise selling there

Yeah it will look good with the new MK 6 and it was always going to be that rare HT that actually increases in value. Im glad I bought it

e9aead3ad19b8b171d0420e4c8807568.jpg

d346df44210b6aa75e62f22882fe70ed.jpg

I actually picked up Whiplash Mark 2 for a decent price recently. I don't know the market, but I would think it would be a good time to sell WL or WM.

Cant wait for my Mk VI.... Right now, its just Whiplash MkII and War Machine MkI duking it out... lol

The above picture convinced me to seek out a Whiplash MKII. I can't wait to have that figure and the VI. All 3 look stellar together.

Would using the original WM Iron Man 2 standard HT stand work for this? Or is that pretty much a guaranteed nosedive off a shelf.

Back