1/6 1/6 DIECAST Iron Man 2 WAR MACHINE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
4677d917b6f2651728cf89d43fdbce00.jpg

3112ea3b1d180c107f80724365d04486.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice pics, Bran. :) I'm looking forward to getting mine, which won't be until January most likely.

Just got mine set up in my case. What a beast. Looks like he could take IP's lunch money.

He looks massive next to IP. :lol Great pose, btw. :)

Yoooooo. The mailman was bright and early, so I'll have time to mess with this before I go in to work...but damn, I can't believe I was thinking about passing on this and just getting WM Mark III! This thing is amazing!

I will not make the mistake of letting the Mark VI go to waitlist and have to overpay on eBay like I did with this. I'm in awe!

Just opened mine up tonight and had a similar experience. Now I see what folks here are raving about, it's a really great figure and worth the money. For me the definitive and last war machine I'll ever buy. My only very minor gripe is that I wish the mounted gatling gun was metal. I also just preordered the diecast mk 6 with this month's coupon, was pleasantly surprised the exclusive was still available.

Great pics everyone :clap

Does anyone have a shot of this figure in a museum pose from the front?

Trying to decide if I stick with the MK3 or go for the MK1. Love the proportions of the MK3 but I love how bulky/menacing the MK1 is.

Nice pics, Bran. :) I'm looking forward to getting mine, which won't be until January most likely.
Does anyone have a shot of this figure in a museum pose from the front?

Trying to decide if I stick with the MK3 or go for the MK1. Love the proportions of the MK3 but I love how bulky/menacing the MK1 is.

I can take one later after work. Want some side to sides next to other figures??

He looks massive next to IP. :lol Great pose, btw. :)

Thanks! The poseability on this guy is so amazing ... it might just be my favorite 1/6 fig.

I'm sure you'll love it.

I assume, even though I am on the Waitlist for this beautiful piece, that I am more than likely out of luck.

Great pics everyone.

JP

Love these 2 together !!
40e4ad157e96bb12dd87d99463b51be2.jpg

Looks awesome! I'm so excited for the diecast mk 6. So damn excited.

I assume, even though I am on the Waitlist for this beautiful piece, that I am more than likely out of luck.

Great pics everyone.

JP

I would assume. There are a couple for $408 on eBay.. At this point, that price isn't too bad considering how popular it is and more importantly how INCREDIBLE the figure is.

I also cannot wait to display the diecast mk 1, 2, & 3 together. If the 3 is constructed in a similar fashion.. They'll have to be displayed together on my coffee table.. No way would I trust the glass in my detolf's lol.

If your waiting on the list I'd give it a bit unless you really want it now and don't mind the price. There's a chance, though not great, that when the mk3 releases the price of the mk1dc will be more available and drop in price. It's all a gamble but that's the best chance to get a good deal at this point. 2

Has anyone been able to get a three point landing out of this guy (i.e. classic Iron Man landing pose)?

Ebay has one for $366 shipped from overseas. Probably the best price you'll find on this guy anytime soon.

So I'm sitting here thinking......"What figure would you chose over this in your collection, if forced to?" Hmm...

New Deadpool, maybe? (because I love the character) A1 Loki? List is very short, and I'm not sure of the answer.

(that's out of 50 figures I own)

So I'm sitting here thinking......"What figure would you chose over this in your collection, if forced to?" Hmm...

New Deadpool, maybe? (because I love the character) A1 Loki? List is very short, and I'm not sure of the answer.

(that's out of 50 figures I own)

War machine is definitely not my favorite character in my 1/6 collection . Not by a long shot . My Hot toys Terminator 1 and Predator Figures are still my grail collectibles but this is definitely in a class of its own . A + across the board and my top figure in my collection hands down . It's just so well made .

Back