1/6 1/6 DIECAST Iron Man 2 WAR MACHINE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's a killer figure, but my favourite piece is still Robocop. That said, I only have six sixth scales (... and four more on the way). Robocop is the first one I ever bought.

Wow this guy...such a monstrous figure! Looks absolutely stunning! HT really went all out on this one because the proportions and paint apps are absolutely amazing. It's not often that a figure with a seemingly dull color palette could look so great under low light conditions. Not to mention the heft of the figure; according to BudgetStark, this thing weighs as much as 3 plastic Iron Man figures put together.

My personal opinion is that, for a $12 price difference, this figure is of better "value" than the Mark III, simply cos' of the added BD parts and diorama base...that base, though it's been reused, just adds to the overall display of war machine.

How much was Sideshow shipping to the east coast? Might get it for $350 shipped elsewhere if the shipping is very high, might not bother waiting for a waitlist conversion and reward points...

Popcultcha seems to have this guy for sale at $344 right now. I'd get him, but I'm getting Mark III already and don't know if I'd want two War Machines yet.
https://www.popcultcha.com.au/iron-...th-scale-die-cast-hot-toys-action-figure.html

Yeah, that is a solid deal ... don't pass this figure up. I almost made that mistake because I'm getting the Mark III as well. I don't think I've ever been in this much awe of a 1/6 HT figure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just got mine recently. It's my first diecast IM, and I am totally floored. I did change the arc reactor to red to match the eyes (not screen accurate, but my preferance).

20161224_153002_zpsmzkddjzs.jpg

20161224_153143_zpsmwsfxawp.jpg

20161224_154529-1_zpsvrodmg6x.jpg

Are the red eyes lighter (as in have a more pinkish or white light hue to them) than the first War Machine Mk1 eyes that were straight up red? Also, just wondering, were the shoulder rocket's attachment in the movie?

Are the red eyes lighter (as in have a more pinkish or white light hue to them) than the first War Machine Mk1 eyes that were straight up red? Also, just wondering, were the shoulder rocket's attachment in the movie?

They are still straight up red, only brighter.

@Phoenix0A

I'd rather have the arc reactor red as well :)
How'd you get yours like that if you don't mind me asking? Colored paper over it?

Back