1/6 1/6 DIECAST Iron Man 2 WAR MACHINE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm waiting for a mont code, if SS in august no have code, i was use rewards for this one.
I think is the best WM, have the apperance of the heavy-duty combat armor of the comics. WM is the tank, IM is the jeep with 0.50 gun :).

WhatsApp Image 2016-07-29 at 10.31.00.jpeg

Perfect WM armor. The best thing they could've done for this figure was to reveal the diecast Mk6. Well played HT. Well played.

I received a code with my NA SW and this was eligible for it, just an fyi.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haha, I already used it to knock this figure down to 340.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haha well I figured it was a long shot. I got my Mk45 in recently with no code :(

Congrats on the PO! Hopefully I can get this with some type of discount as well.

Hot Toys is really killing it with the BD on the newest armors. This ones just unreal, also my favorite WM to start with doesn't hurt. :clap

So, I'm new to the Hot Toys game. This was a day one preorder for me. With the expected ship date on sideshow, Any chance it actually ships in September or should I expect it to get pushed back like the MK3 Diecast was? (My only other preorder).

I'm just super anxious for this to be added to my collection, so I want to have a better idea on when we should expect it from those who are used to the process. Thanks for any response :)

So, I'm new to the Hot Toys game. This was a day one preorder for me. With the expected ship date on sideshow, Any chance it actually ships in September or should I expect it to get pushed back like the MK3 Diecast was? (My only other preorder).

I'm just super anxious for this to be added to my collection, so I want to have a better idea on when we should expect it from those who are used to the process. Thanks for any response :)

I have my doubts that WM will be ready in September. Check the boards and someone will most likely post HK release announcement/pics. After that it's usually a 1 - 2 month wait for HT figures to hit the states.

Yeah, it's standard operating procedure these days for HT figures to get pushed back. Especially diecast. Even more especially with larger figures or more unique figures (like how Hulkbuster got majorly shafted recently).

It's not like they're just replacing parts of the original War Machine MKI with metal. They're reworking it from the ground up. In a way that's even harder than building a new design from scratch.

That's kind of what I figured, sucks but I totally understand the process behind it. Thanks for the info!

Back