1/6 1/6 DIECAST Iron Man 2 WAR MACHINE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just pulled the trigger on this guy. I was hoping they would re-release this figure some day as I missed it the first time around. The IM2 version is basically the War Machine from my childhood, whereas I'm somewhat indifferent to the MKII and MKIII versions, so I'm pretty pleased to have a second chance to get an even better version of this figure.

Just pulled the trigger on this guy. I was hoping they would re-release this figure some day as I missed it the first time around. The IM2 version is basically the War Machine from my childhood, whereas I'm somewhat indifferent to the MKII and MKIII versions, so I'm pretty pleased to have a second chance to get an even better version of this figure.

I feel the same as you, exactly why i want it.

:goodpost:

Wouldn't make much of a dent i dont think. I plan on knocking it down some with rp when the time comes. Right now even if i used rp it would still be 300$.

I too am glad he's coming later this year. After all the SSC POs of late, this figure is going to be the recipient of years worth of RP build up.

l8TrmRr.png

Finally pre-ordered this guy! :panic: I cannot wait to add the first (and only) WM to my collection.

That's great! Had this PO @ PC a few months ago when they had the 20% sale. Still ended up at $310 total because of the shipping but still cheaper than retail.

I got a giftcard from a friend and used that on him. It makes the price a lot more easier to swallow. :lol

I've decided to definitely get this.. Even if we don't get a diecast mark VI, it'll still be cool to have each war machine displayed together.

Had him on PO since February this year. Even though I have Iron Patriot I still classify it as a separate armor. This will be the only war machine as per my definition

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Had him on PO since February this year. Even though I have Iron Patriot I still classify it as a separate armor. This will be the only war machine as per my definition

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yeah, i don't consider war machine and iron patriot to be the same thing.

if i were to get one war machine though, it'd be the mark 3. it's the only armor that wasn't armed by bad guys lol.

Back