1/6 1/6 DIECAST Iron Man 2 WAR MACHINE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Having entered the 1:6 game at this time, I never had the liberty to get any of the past War Machine releases. Since I've been spending these past 6 months catching up (which should carry out to this entire year), I think I can get this on a flex payment.

Whatever said and done about them prices, just glad I can flex it!

What is the chance that they will do 1/4 scale of this warmachine? And what is the chance that I could afford it? These are the questions that I ask myself :slap

I was going to get this figure 100% but then ever since I got my 1/4 mk43 I've decided to get out of 1/6 scale and my excitement for this has gone down especially with that price. I may make an exception for this and mk.6 if they make diecast of it because those two are the ones I've wanted to own for the longest time but then again if there's chance they'll make MK.6 in 1/4 I may hold off on that hypothetical 1/6 version as well.

If they were to ever do a 1/4 War Machine it would probably be based on the latest incarnation and not the Mark I. I'm perfectly fine with this being my only representation of WM in my collection.

ITs a shame that none of the new improvements were put in to this version I expected at least the hips to be modfied so they can be extended or even better if they could do the landing pose like the mark 42.

I guess and future updated on he older Iron man figures will be done in a similar fashion . I hope at least we get plastic undies so we dont have another repeat of pink panties

ITs a shame that none of the new improvements were put in to this version I expected at least the hips to be modfied so they can be extended or even better if they could do the landing pose like the mark 42.

I guess and future updated on he older Iron man figures will be done in a similar fashion . I hope at least we get plastic undies so we dont have another repeat of pink panties

What? Where do people come up with some of this stuff? The first figure had plastic cod piece. And didn't suffer from pink anything. Every figure seems to retroactively have magically suffered from pink panties...

And the whole every future updates figure will be the same line is silly too...the mk3 had a completly redesigned cod with the updated flaps.

What indicates that the hips won't be extendable? Just curious.

There's nothing that indicates it. His comments don't seem to have any support in the actual product. He makes the insinuation that the crotch is not plastic. Like its rubber. But the first one wasn't even a single rubber cod. And the original never suffered from fading (the mythical pink panty crap). And the first version can also do the landing pose so assuming this one can't has no basis. People seem to just pick some random problem and ask if that will happen to some other random fight, even though they have never seen the problem. It's silly. Might as well complain or ask if the arms will have thors rubber arm issue. It has as much to do with the figure as pink panties.

What is the chance that they will do 1/4 scale of this warmachine? And what is the chance that I could afford it? These are the questions that I ask myself :slap

I still kick myself when I look at my Sideshow account and see that this was the only piece I've ever cancelled. And I only did it because I was on a high from the first HT release of this figure too:slap

They usually show case the movement in the preview pics like a landing pose or he has his knees at closer to his chest in that way you can tell their was an up grade.

For example they new mark 3 the changed the panties to plastic flap kind so his legs can come up further but achieve the landing pose they went with a new torsal that can be swapped out I wish they redid the whole abdominal area this would have allowed them to have the same hips that the iron patriot and mark 42 /43 have

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

There's nothing that indicates it. His comments don't seem to have any support in the actual product. He makes the insinuation that the crotch is not plastic. Like its rubber. But the first one wasn't even a single rubber cod. And the original never suffered from fading (the mythical pink panty crap). And the first version can also do the landing pose so assuming this one can't has no basis. People seem to just pick some random problem and ask if that will happen to some other random fight, even though they have never seen the problem. It's silly. Might as well complain or ask if the arms will have thors rubber arm issue. It has as much to do with the figure as pink panties.
I have the first version of this and I this does not have an issue with fading , but my mark 5 and 6 do and I know the 9ld 3 had that issue. Whatever the case yes they can do a landing pose if you bend the hell out of but why when they have the new hip should the not take the opportunity and add it in.

For war machine and the mark 3 I can see were the retooling would be an issue as they would have to to the abdominal area also but if they do an updated version of 5 , 6 and 7 why not?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

Probably a good thing it comes out later this year for me with all the AOU and Star Wars stuff being cranked out. Really having to pick and choose.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Back