1/6 1/6 DIECAST Iron Man 2 WAR MACHINE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
*Eyeroll* If you really don't want spoilers from a trailer, you shouldn't be on such a forum where this stuff is automatically going to be discussed.

It's not like it's top-secret stuff. The thing had 60 million views in two days ... of course people will be discussing it here.

I get not wanting to see anything before it comes out in May but you run that risk logging into this site.

Einhorn is Finkle. Finkle is Einhorn.

121puue.gif

MPuVL.gif

:hi5:

Lol. I know I poked fun too. But to be fair, if I had a choice to not see War Machine laying there knocked out and reactor-less, I probably would've chosen not to see it :lol

That's stupid if WM gets beat easy like that and tony doesn't have a scratch on him. :gah:

I noticed that too. Guess we're getting a pristine Hot Toys Mark XLVI because he doesn't look damaged anywhere in the trailer. Must be the nano-machines :wink1:

jk

Looks decent but first impression is Mark I has it beat. I'm also assuming the shoulder gun will be similar to Mark II ('laser cannon') and I really like the old-school look of the belt feed and minigun.

I am waiting for pictures of the WM Civil War. It will be that one or this one I will be getting. If the Civil War one is skinny then this will be the one I pick.

The promo art shows a full body shot of the Mk3 already, enough to see that its bulk is between the Mk1 and Mk2. Still find the Mk1 to be the stronger design. The only highlight for me is the possible dual shoulder cannons on the Mk3.

The new figure looks sweet. I'll keep my original Wm mk1 but already pre ordered the new one.
I wouldn't go selling your originals the drop in price is temporary as its a buyer's market right now due to eveyone trying to unload there figs. but when the dust settles the original is always going to be worth more. There's only one original. Look at the millennium falcon or original Vader. Time will tell but I'm betting new collectors will want the first built of any product over remakes.
Just my non professional opinion.

I'd love to get this as its one of my favourite armours on screen.

However at nearly £300 in the UK its crossed my limit I can stomach to pay for a 1/6.

Enjoy to all those getting it.

Back