1/6 1/6 DIECAST Iron Man 2 WAR MACHINE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im going to assume not due to it not being shown on the prototype, that said its a prototype so it could be something they change (though all of the AoU dio bases had Mk43 or Mk45 base plates from the start)... I hope they don't as sometimes I wish we could use different bases with different figures. For example then you could use the STRIKE Cap or one of the earlier Black Widows with Falcon's SHIELD branded dynamic base without it saying "FALCON" on it (they really should sell the different top options for the off the shelf stands)

You can just pull those name plates off if you really want. Not that big a deal.

Really, having not tried or seen anyone else do it I wasn't sure how much of a mess it would make...

[Goes off to Ebay to look at Falcon stands and whether a TWS Cap or Widow would go best in my SHIELD display]

I'd love to get this as its one of my favourite armours on screen.

However at nearly £300 in the UK its crossed my limit I can stomach to pay for a 1/6.

Enjoy to all those getting it.

Having similar thoughts. This thing is € 400,- over here. That is my maximum price for a PF, not a standard sized 1/6 figure. :slap

But its war machine mk1! You will probably never see another version of it nor a plastic version. Just soften it with rp like me or go for a discount later on. I just wish they would show us mk6 dc already so we can pair these guys up!

I just wish they would show us mk6 dc already so we can pair these guys up!

I am really hoping they pull this one out as a surprise this weekend, I am not expecting it seeming with just Marvel they are bound to have more than enough to put out but I can dream!

Does the base/stand have the War Machine nameplate on it?
I might be wrong, but I can't recall Iron Whiplash's diorama base having a name plate. I'd imagine this will be exactly the same, either way, since it appears to be a re-use.

Really, having not tried or seen anyone else do it I wasn't sure how much of a mess it would make...

[Goes off to Ebay to look at Falcon stands and whether a TWS Cap or Widow would go best in my SHIELD display]

Yeah it's pretty easy. Just a little glue holding it on.

I'd love to get this as its one of my favourite armours on screen.

However at nearly £300 in the UK its crossed my limit I can stomach to pay for a 1/6.

Enjoy to all those getting it.

Having similar thoughts. This thing is € 400,- over here. That is my maximum price for a PF, not a standard sized 1/6 figure. :slap

Wouldn't you collectors in Europe save a decent chunk of change during an inevitable Popcultcha sale?

I know the only time I got hit by customs on a sixth scale (mk43), by the time I factor in the NRD and customs it would have cost around what I paid for my only PFF.

Buying Iron Man (that includes War Machine) overseas is not the cheapest sub-group of the Sixth Scale hobby, that's for sure.. :lol

Wouldn't we get bummed by import fees? I imaged it would be a similar situation as ordering from sideshow.

I know the only time I got hit by customs on a sixth scale (mk43), by the time I factor in the NRD and customs it would have cost around what I paid for my only PFF.

Same fees for ordering from US or AU.

Buying Iron Man (that includes War Machine) overseas is not the cheapest sub-group of the Sixth Scale hobby, that's for sure.. :lol

Word. This past year it has gotten a lot worse though, with the € being so weak. SS and HT raise prices + crappy exchange rate = madness

Right now € 1,- is less than $ 1,05 (it used to be $ 1.30 for years).

I don't believe it's nearly as much. But perhaps a European collector who's bought from PC can weigh in?

Same fees for ordering from US or AU.

Word. This past year it has gotten a lot worse though, with the € being so weak. SS and HT raise prices + crappy exchange rate = madness

Right now € 1,- is less than $ 1,05 (it used to be $ 1.30 for years).

Damn, thanks guys, at the moment ive taken to buying from individual sellers in Hong Kong to avoid customs fees, ended up paying something like £68 on the last figure i bought from SS.

Back