1/6 1/6 DIECAST Iron Man 2 WAR MACHINE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
413066305.jpg

To cancel or to flip... decisions decisions :lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haha, I have no clue how to sell plus it's always a hassle if there's no demand for it and then I'm stuck with 2 or I won't be able to get my $$ back on a sale, I was going to clock in the reward points but I got it from Popcultcha for about $350 shipped so I think that's a win already. I think I'm gonna let someone else's waitlist convert. :wink1:

Haha, I have no clue how to sell plus it's always a hassle if there's no demand for it and then I'm stuck with 2 or I won't be able to get my $$ back on a sale, I was going to clock in the reward points but I got it from Popcultcha for about $350 shipped so I think that's a win already. I think I'm gonna let someone else's waitlist convert. :wink1:

Hahaha that's always the fear.

But yeah man, congrats on finding one and whoever WL converts congrats to them too :lol

Breaking away from the iPhone 6s I finally bit the bullet and purchased a new DSLR. I ended up getting the Canon EOS 700D Digital SLR Camera with 18-135mm lens. This being my first camera I've a lot to learn (bare with me) Enjoy the shot! =]

IMG_9307.jpg

Breaking away from the iPhone 6s I finally bit the bullet and purchased a new DSLR. I ended up getting the Canon EOS 700D Digital SLR Camera with 18-135mm lens. This being my first camera I've a lot to learn (bare with me) Enjoy the shot! =]

View attachment 315270

Looks fantastic mate! Can't wait to get mine now!

K, I have IM Mark VI die cast on pre order and was wondering if this should be right be side him? I just cancelled the pre order War Machine Cival War (panicked) and on a waitlist with Sideshow. Very new to the Hot Toys and already obsessed!! And if so, better off buying on eBay cause of waitlist? (Canadian here) Only want 1 IM and 1 WM
Thanks!! Great pics everyone!

Finally got this guy and it's amazing.
Arguably the best Hot Toys figure to date.
I don't think the pictures truly do it justice

On the sideshow waitlist....what do you think the probability of getting one is? Never done the waitlist. Should I look elsewhere or give it more time. Thanks!

Had the preorder for Civil War version but after seeing the pics, I cancelled and want the WM1
IM VI on pre order so he needs his buddy!

K, I have IM Mark VI die cast on pre order and was wondering if this should be right be side him? I just cancelled the pre order War Machine Cival War (panicked) and on a waitlist with Sideshow. Very new to the Hot Toys and already obsessed!! And if so, better off buying on eBay cause of waitlist? (Canadian here) Only want 1 IM and 1 WM
Thanks!! Great pics everyone!

If you are only wanting one War Machine, then this is probably the one to get. It looks great, has a good amount of accessories, and the die cast makes it nice and heavy. I do like the CW WM, and I can't wait to get it, but if I could only get one, this one would be it. Welcome to the forum and the crazy world of collecting Hot Toys figures.

Back