1/6 1/6 DIECAST Iron Man 2 WAR MACHINE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally bit the bullet, and ordered this guy for my birthday. eBay- $366.69 shipped. Was that a fair deal?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's a great deal for DieCast! Up here in Canada, not too easy. Hong Kong only and worried for some reason....Authenticity and the shipping

Did anyone ever find someone that is doing custom accurate decals for this figure?...I thought someone said the figure was missing a couple that the armor had in the movie...Man, I am soooo close to biting the bullet on this...I have the original which I LOVE...But something says I need to get this too...How many people that have the original WM picked this one up too?...

Matt

Matt, I didn't get the original. But I do have the MKII from Avengers AOU, and that figure is Diecast. I can say diecast is the way to go! I recently ordered this diecast MKI, and although I haven't received it yet, I think you'd be happy with your choice to upgrade.

Matt, I didn't get the original. But I do have the MKII from Avengers AOU, and that figure is Diecast. I can say diecast is the way to go! I recently ordered this diecast MKI, and although I haven't received it yet, I think you'd be happy with your choice to upgrade.

Hi...Yea, I had the MKII diecast also, but sold it...It just didnt have the bulky look that said "War Machine" to me...But I do like the heft of the diecast...But that alone cant be a reason for me to spend $300+ dollars on a figure I essentially already have...But it does look great and part of me keeps saying you'll kick yourself if you don't get it...lol....

Breaking away from the iPhone 6s I finally bit the bullet and purchased a new DSLR. I ended up getting the Canon EOS 700D Digital SLR Camera with 18-135mm lens. This being my first camera I've a lot to learn (bare with me) Enjoy the shot! =]

View attachment 315270

EFS 18-135mm f3.5-5.6 IS? Get a EF 50mm f1.8 II to have a taste of f1.8! :devil

Did anyone ever find someone that is doing custom accurate decals for this figure?...I thought someone said the figure was missing a couple that the armor had in the movie...Man, I am soooo close to biting the bullet on this...I have the original which I LOVE...But something says I need to get this too...How many people that have the original WM picked this one up too?...

Matt

I don't have the grey original but I have the MK1 special edition (white and grey) that I love and will never sell. I picked this up just because of the extras, HS and movie accurate color. I did not need it but I figured it was the last time HT would make this one and I was thinking about getting an original grey WM when this came up so I ordered it. The DC really did not matter to me just because you can't tell what it's made of sitting on the shelf.

Hi...Yea, I had the MKII diecast also, but sold it...It just didnt have the bulky look that said "War Machine" to me...But I do like the heft of the diecast...But that alone cant be a reason for me to spend $300+ dollars on a figure I essentially already have...But it does look great and part of me keeps saying you'll kick yourself if you don't get it...lol....

Yeah. I'm planning to sell my MKII when MKI gets here for that same reason (MKII lacks bulk). I know you love your original MKI, but maybe you can sell it to offset the cost.

On the sideshow waitlist....what do you think the probability of getting one is? Never done the waitlist. Should I look elsewhere or give it more time. Thanks!

I went on waitlist months ago, and mine converted about a week ago. He'll be here tomorrow. I can't wait!!!

Sent from my Motherbox PING PING PING PING PING PING PING PING PING PING....

Yeah. I'm planning to sell my MKII when MKI gets here for that same reason (MKII lacks bulk). I know you love your original MKI, but maybe you can sell it to offset the cost.

The thing is, I wanna keep my original too, because I like the gray color better, even though the darker gray of the new one is more movie accurate...Depending on the lighting, it almost looks black with light gray accent pieces...Ah, decisions, decisions....lol...

ok, so I decided to go with him....Just shy of $400 shipped...But now I gotta get a diecast IM to go with him...I asked this on another forum, but given the choice would you go with the newer sleek MK 45, or a diecast of one of the older suits like the MK IV?....Im partial to the older styles because of the boxier look and for the nostalgia...

ok, so I decided to go with him....Just shy of $400 shipped...But now I gotta get a diecast IM to go with him...I asked this on another forum, but given the choice would you go with the newer sleek MK 45, or a diecast of one of the older suits like the MK IV?....Im partial to the older styles because of the boxier look and for the nostalgia...

I'd go with an older version too. As of right now your only real option for a pairing would be the diecast Mk6 that's due Q4 of this year. You could go diecast Mk3 or plastic 4, 6, or 7, but they may be too small in relation to the dc WM Mk1.

DC Mark VI gets my pick, because movie wise, the two go well together. And figure-wise, it comes with a pretty solid amount of accessories and swappable battle damage.

What I'm hoping for is that they incorporate a lot of the newer emgineering into the diecast VI. Pull down shoulder pads and pull down legs (and not the butt button) like we saw on this War Machine would really make that figure spectacular. Hope we can get a prototype some time soon...

I ended up buying one from ebay, who's sold over 8745 items and 100% positive feedback. (Honk Kong) So fingers crossed.

Back