1/6 did apollo 11 astronaut fiftieth anniversary

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i have a good armstrong from the last time he was released... and this one isn’t THAT much of an upgrade. i’d probably get Buzz... but that price is a HUGE impediment.

Timewalker has Buzz and Armstrong for only $299.99 each. I’m fine with that price and just ordered both.

Sure, if you own the Dragon versions, it might be perfectly reasonable to hang on, but those figures were impossible to get for years (I kept looking after visiting Kennedy Space Center in 2015) and the one I saw come up on eBay was around the price of these two combined.

I’m going to do Armstrong in his mirror helmet and Buzz in a ‘photo op’ look. Buzz is just the ultimate 60’s crewcut manly aviator. I love that’s he’s super patriotic, has a wry sense of humor, and decked one of the moon landing hoax clowns for harassing him.

At that price, it's an easy pass. What a shame, though.

I'll stay with my Dragon "Buck" and "Buzz" figures. I've got a couple of spares as well, which will continue to be available for Collins and an updated Shepard (Apollo 14).

I also have the Gene Cernan figure from HobbyMaster which I was hoping to use some parts of the above for upgrading.

So glad to finally see these. Price is a bit high, but I was only planning on Armstrong anyway and the Timewalker price seems like something I can live with.

Think I'll wait to see the updated pics with all accessories before ordering though. Hopefully it won't sell out before then...

I’m going to do Armstrong in his mirror helmet and Buzz in a ‘photo op’ look. Buzz is just the ultimate 60’s crewcut manly aviator. I love that’s he’s super patriotic, has a wry sense of humor, and decked one of the moon landing hoax clowns for harassing him.
:lol Buzz is awesome!

I was also waiting for new pics particularly with the helmets on, but I feel like these will sell out quick and this might be the last chance for a long time to get decent 1/6 astronauts, so I'll probably preorder. Buying fewer HT figures lately so that'll help me afford these lol

Last edited:
look at this odd exchange i had on insta with DiD... i didn’t figure they would bother responding at all... this is VERY cryptic!!

809340CB-9D94-4031-AFF2-D8F588F0FD45.jpg

Attachments

• 6231B7A3-4E38-431A-8737-A6D52C27871D.jpg
    6231B7A3-4E38-431A-8737-A6D52C27871D.jpg
    8.4 KB · Views: 112
I find the $300 Price tag to be reasonable given the level of detail, parts, etc. I imagine it is $350 on the DID site is due to international shipping.

Having 'Armstrong' across the chest probably accounts for a third of the price.

I heard he snuck onto the surface while Buzz and Neil were taking pictures and drew a **** and balls in the moon dust.

:lol Someone did exactly this to the entire front cover of my friend's notebook as a joke when I was in junior high. Makes me laugh even now because ironically enough he "converted" the original artwork into a rocket ship blasting off so he could continue using the notebook.

Back