1/6 did apollo 11 astronaut fiftieth anniversary

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mercury suit... my god... i am hoping and praying!! wanted a good mercury figure (not the go joes... a GOOD one)... since 1983!!!!!

Any news when these will go up for pre-order? The 50th anniversary is approaching soon and the Apollo 11 documentary movie is now in theatres. It would seem to be a good time to make an announcement.

Been a long time since this was talked about, hopefully we hear something soon.

It's not just 1/6 collectors waiting on these. If they do come out they won't hang around long.

Any news when these will go up for pre-order? The 50th anniversary is approaching soon and the Apollo 11 documentary movie is now in theatres. It would seem to be a good time to make an announcement.

Less than a month away from the anniversary and still nothing. Sadly I doubt these are ever coming.

I was excited to see this thread bumped up, expecting some good news on the figures releases but alas...

Lejuan is probably right. Could be licensing issues with the astronauts themselves or their estates. I'm surprised that wasn't taken care of much earlier on, if that is the case.

Hopefully they do get released and perhaps DID can continue the line of different astronauts.

They just appeared at a toy expo in china ,supposed to be up for p.o in july according to did fb posts.

aldrin and collins for me! i have the armstrong that came out a couple years ago. but oh MAN do i want a good Mercury Astronaut!!!

Back