1/6 Desert Sands Sandtrooper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
but i dont own dewback, it is a nice piece to go with sandtroopers but i have already pre order the HT batmobile.so i have to give it a miss,otherwise my wife will kill me.

Wow. I just went on Ebay to get an idea of "asking prices" vs "selling prices". These things are actually selling for more than $400!

That is just ridiculous.

exactly. that's why i still don't have one even with my dewey in place. all you can do is be patient and hope someone will be sane enough to offer it at a reasonable price.

I just scored my first Sandtrooper today, woot! Higher than retail, at about US$166 shipped. "like new" with box and accessories according to the seller. The only reason I can guess that it might not have received as much attention as some of the other auctions is because it was labeled as a "Sergeant" model but appears to be the Corporal.

When it arrives it'll be my first SS figure in fact. I have the Snow Trooper on order for delivery at the end of April. All the other recent figures I've acquired have been Hot Toys and one Medicom.

Just scored one off Ebay for $189 shipped. It is a bit expensive, and Im worried cause I bid on 2 others for $200. But I git my hands on one!!! Soon 3 . My wife will kill me, but who cares, its the Wars!

Glad I wasn't bidding on the same auctions. ;) 189 was a little higher than I was willing to go this round.

I do want one of each that SS produced, so I'll have to keep my eyes open.

Glad I wasn't bidding on the same auctions. ;) 189 was a little higher than I was willing to go this round.

I do want one of each that SS produced, so I'll have to keep my eyes open.

I scored two desert sands from echo base for $175 ea. shipped. Getting the older versions under $200 is a test of patience.

Scored my 1st Sandtrooper over the weekend (along with a snow) for $160 at a local shop, seemed like a fair price considering the eBay alternative.
6E42DBC1_zps76068bb4.jpg

What is the exact height and length of the Dewback? I have a hard time trusting Sideshows measurments, due to Yoda's hut fitting into a space that was smaller than its "dimensions!"
Any help?

I'd love to be able to set up a few Sandtroopers with the SSC Dewback, but I really don't know how I'd make room for it. It was hard enough making space for the Tumbler, and that impacted my entire Star Wars wall. My current plan for troopers is one/two per shelf/nook of Ikea Expedit - 4 nooks available, 2 on each side of a central vintage (non-SW) cabinet.

Well I've just scored a sergeant on evilbay at less than cost, it had only been on about 20 mins!! At last my Dewback will have a rider.

Seriously? Someone had a buy-it-now for less than $110 (130 with shipping I suppose)? Damn, good score.

Wow. I sold my two sandies a month back for $100 a piece. I didn't realize they were getting so hard to find.

Back