1/6 Desert Sands Sandtrooper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Back to the Desert Trooper:
76f3c992-ab96-44ea-9581-799a6fa25e89_zpseba8a207.jpg

Well done bones! How are you making these shots? Are your sandies in these shots sideshow and are they on their sideshow bodies? I don't have any storm troopers so I'm not good at identifying the differences.

Thanks Gents... I'm just experimenting. I haven't bought any sort of program yet, although I do have Aperture, i just haven't used it yet.

The pix are of SS sandies, with all SS bodies...except one, you can't see him in front of the Dewy. It's my Marmit's that are fully custom with TT slim bodies and repaint. I really want to photograph those once I complete the dio for Lars Homestead...

I'm off to SF for the weekend....wont have any time to check out your work, gents. Have a good weekend.

Jayrod88 said:
I really want to get my hands on some Sandtroopers!

They are all sold out at the SS site.enless SS will produce more but you might have to purchase Dewback at the same time.(hope not)

You can still find it here and there online retail but the price is quite high.

Posted from Sideshowcollectors.com App for Android

They are all sold out at the SS site.enless SS will produce more but you might have to purchase Dewback at the same time.(hope not)

You can still find it here and there online retail but the price is quite high.

Posted from Sideshowcollectors.com App for Android

tell me about it..i've been sitting on my dewback for months now with no sandtrooper to put on top. frustrating, but it's because i refuse to pay those ridiculous prices people are asking for them currently. i'd rather just holdout for a reasonable fair price or another re-release some day.

Just out of curiosity, I ventured over to ebay and had a look....$225. was the lowest and it quickly rose from there...maybe post a "want to buy" on the board here and see if anyone may be a little lower there, HQN117...it would be a shame to have that dewback with no rider....

This trooper is a great figure...

DESERT-TROOPER-07_zpsf0a0b23e.jpg

Just out of curiosity, I ventured over to ebay and had a look....$225. was the lowest and it quickly rose from there...maybe post a "want to buy" on the board here and see if anyone may be a little lower there, HQN117...it would be a shame to have that dewback with no rider....

This trooper is a great figure...

DESERT-TROOPER-07_zpsf0a0b23e.jpg

trust me JB, i know. i really dont have an option, the prices for these are getting absurd. i just cant get myself to pay those prices that theyre at right now. i look everyday on ebay or whatnot. til i find one, ol dewey will be lonely.

Man when did these jump so high in prices?

I got mine from a local retailer 3 months ago mint/ unopened in box for $110. It was the orange pauldren trooper. Does that make a difference?

Man when did these jump so high in prices?

I got mine from a local retailer 3 months ago mint/ unopened in box for $110. It was the orange pauldren trooper. Does that make a difference?

Yeah, it's crazy. The orange pauldron version goes for the most on ebay, people like that one the most. Including me. Wish I had that one.

Wow. I just went on Ebay to get an idea of "asking prices" vs "selling prices". These things are actually selling for more than $400!

That is just ridiculous.

I have the orange pauldron and the other 2 black pauldron sandtroopers,luckly i brought it in 2009 for just alittle over 100USD each, just looking for the white pauldron one now, someone is selling one in hong kong for around 130USD, i think i will pick it up.

Back