1/6 commander neyo

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ordered.
hope the helm gets fixed.....it does look weird.
Nice to see Sideshow do him..some really good character pre orders of late..looks to be another smashing yr for Sideshow.
Cant wait to see pics of Neyo from SDCC and a backstage pass when it goes up...

While I still have my reservations with the helmet, Neyo's ugly mug is starting to grow on me. Sideshow was wise to pose him with the other commanders because it makes it hard to zero in and focus too much on any flaws. As part of a group, he looks pretty cool.

While I still have my reservations with the helmet, Neyo's ugly mug is starting to grow on me. Sideshow was wise to pose him with the other commanders because it makes it hard to zero in and focus too much on any flaws. As part of a group, he looks pretty cool.

You're right, it was the group shot that forced me to go ahead with the pre-order. So is this the final commander?

Sideshow was wise to pose him with the other commanders because it makes it hard to zero in and focus too much on any flaws. As part of a group, he looks pretty cool.

Sideshow was wise to hide him in the group, now their failure is complete!

They were also wise to hide Gree in the back row so his giraffe camos were obscured by the commanders in front. :lol

Last edited:
Any body getting more than one to make his trooper mate, or is everyone ignoring the lazy model use from the movie?

Any body getting more than one to make his trooper mate, or is everyone ignoring the lazy model use from the movie?

That's what I'd like verification on. Was the clone on the other speeder an exact copy of Neyo or were there some tiny differences in the markings or armor?

Ummm even the battle damage looks the same LOL!
attachment.php
even on the bikes

there you go folks no excuses this time with the weathering not to buy 2

That's what I'd like verification on. Was the clone on the other speeder an exact copy of Neyo or were there some tiny differences in the markings or armor?

Hes identical to his troops.

Neyo's flares at the bottom. The trooper's doesn't. Their heads are faced in slightly different directions, but I don't think it's enough to explain it away.

Back